1

NSFR (Not Safe for Ramadhan)

Warning: smooches but make it spicier

3rd Person POV

Jeongguk was in such a trance, enraptured by the sheer beauty of the man before him. He was so distracted to the point he couldn't notice the man he was ogling, approaching him as a smirk decorated his face.

Jeongguk only snapped out of his short reverie when he felt two large hands grip onto his waist tightly. Even in his brief moment of shock, he could not help but lean into the man's cold touch. It surely didn't help that he undeniably had too many drinks for his own good and the man was unfairly attractive.

Jeongguk wrapped his arms around the man's neck, then realising that they were about the same height as he noted the useless information in his brain. He immediately wrapped his legs around the man's torso as he was lifted up, large hands on jeongguk's butt to support him while the man started trailing wet kisses down his neck.

The ash-blonde haired man detached himself from jeongguk's neck momentarily and jeongguk stared at his face. His blurred vision made it difficult for him to recognise the male so he lost focus and stopped trying altogether. Suddenly, the man crashed their lips together and pulled jeongguk in closer, into a passionate kiss.

They started making out heavily as they walked around the frat house, stumbling into a vacant room with jeongguk's whole weight still supported by the unknown man. Every thought of the bad week Jeongguk had seemed to have flown out the window when he slammed the door behind them and locked it carefully.

Both males fell onto a soft mattress with jeongguk being under the man, his arms propped up against jeongguk's sides to avoid crushing him. They pulled apart to take a breath and locked gazes with one another. Even though the room was barely lit and awfully dark, jeongguk could still clearly see those sparkling eyes of the man above him.

They both felt as if their clothes were a nuisance that was keeping them from feeling each other's flushed skin. Slowly, they got rid of each article of clothing one by one, hurriedly throwing them to who knows where. They were both filled with anticipation as adrenaline rushed through them.

After taking off their remaining clothes, jeongguk captured the man's lips in another lustful kiss. Jeongguk has never felt this needy in his life. Fortunately for him, the male responded strongly, knowing what they both needed at the moment and tugged at the other's lips to explore his wet cavern.

The only thing he remembered after that was the way the man thrusted into him as if jeongguk was the only thing that he ever needed, sucking and biting his skin which caused pleasure to spread in jeongguk's body. He ran his fingers through the unknown man's hair.

Both of their minds were clouded and they were growing impatient, forgetting something important without realising it.

-----

A/N

I never thought i would write something like this. Ever.

Edit: That was much bearable than i thought it would be writing it. I'm sure i'll be embarassed sooner or later, though.

edited