24

I'm back ! (After literally disappearing off of the face of the earth) Thanks for waiting ❤

3rd Person POV

After the little crying & cooing session over their newborn daughter, taehyung basically forced jeongguk to get some shut-eye. Despite the younger male's many protests, the exhaustion finally got to him.

Taehyung quietly adjusted the blankets over his boyfriend as he finally got some rest. Their daughter was carefully cradled in taehyung's arm. She was small and adorable (and also shockingly calm and quiet). Taehyung couldn't have asked for more from jeongguk.

A knock sounded from the ward door, startling the infant and making her let out a small whine before quieting back down. The door immediately opened when taehyung softly told them to come in.

One by one, the hyungs walked into the room while bearing gifts. Before they could cause some ruckus, taehyung asked them not to be loud. "Jeongguk just fell asleep. Please, don't make any noise." he informed.

The others settled down, chatting quietly. "Oh gosh, is that her ?" Jin whispered excitedly. Taehyung scoffed and grinned, "Well duh."

Jin quickly made his way towards the two, ready to cuddle up the new baby. Taehyung held a hand in front of him and jin instantly stopped. Shaking his head, "Hyung, she's an infant. You can't just expect to be able to embrace her without at least squishing her."

Taehyung helped jin hold out his arms and made sure the baby's head was supported, his hyungs proudly watching during the process. As soon as she was in his arms, jin couldn't help but squeal.

"Ohmygod ohmygod, she's so cute. Ahh, she really looks like you." Hearing that, jimin shuffled over to take a look. "Oh my ! She really does."

Hoseok cooed, "look at her liddol nose."
The others soon joining him. "I was really hoping she would look like jeongguk. It would've been so cute," said Yoongi.

Taehyung pouted, "Aren't i cute too, hyung ?" Yoongi averted his gaze and awkwardly scratched his neck, "uhh sure. Whatever floats your boat."

Taehyung immediately dropped the act while mumbling out a "meanie".

Jeongguk fluttered his eyes open, waiting for his blurry vision to clear up. Once he did, he tried his best to sit up but instantly realised that it was difficult.

"Oww ow, why does that feel bad ??" He muttered.

Taehyung was suddenly right by his side to help him adjust the bed and helped him to sit. Jeongguk was surprised to see all of his hyungs in the room. "Good afternoon, gguk. Did you sleep well ?" Hoseok asked. Jeongguk nodded, still slightly drowsy.

"How do you feel, darling ?" taehyung asked. Jeongguk replied, "Better, actually" and pecked his boyfriend on the lips. Which taehyung reciprocated with another peck (but secretly longer). Seeing the small interaction, the hyungs freaked out.

"Aww, they're so cute."

"My heart really can't take it at this age."

"Joonie, why aren't we like that ?"

Jeongguk chuckled at his hyungs fussing over little things, gaze landing on his daughter who was asleep comfortably in her cot. "Right, I have to feed ahreum." Jeongguk spoke. The others gasped, "Ahreum ?!"

"Yes, that's her name", He smiled

Taehyung nodded, pressing a button to call over a nurse. The hyungs watched intently as they woke up their infant and placed her on jeongguk's bed, as jeongguk was helped to open the front part of his hospital gown.

Jeongguk noticed and looked at them with the 'what is it now' look. They laughed nervously, "How are you gonna feed her ? like, by that, or you know-" namjoon asked, making random hand gestures.

Laughing, jungkook understood what his hyung meant while taehyung only furrowed his eyebrows, never having thought of it.

"Yes, i'll breastfeed her hyung."

-----

A/N

Okay but like, i've been debating for a while now about, y'know, does jeongguk breastfeed the baby or does she just start drinking formula..? Because it doesn't really make sense if she doesn't get breastfed.

I don't know what i'm doing with life anymore..

But on a different note, THANKYOU FOR 28+ K READS ! You guys are really amazing and i appreciate all the reads and votes very much 💞💗💖💕💓💜

Take care ! (Ps. Happy Lunar New Year)

ㅡ edited