20

Month 5 - Week 18 (Part 2)

3rd Person POV

"Bingo !" She sounded. The couple patiently waited and Dr. Yoon turned the monitor she was looking at to face the young couple.

Once it was fully turned, the couple were tongue-tied at the sight. Although it looked sort of strange, their baby still looked precious to them. Now they really couldn't wait to find out the gender because the fact that they were becoming parents hit them really hard.

"Okay, baby looks healthy, no abnormalities and they're growing very well. Wanna finally know the gender ?" Doctor Yoon asked.

The two males nodded eagerly, hearts pumping with excitement. The doctor moved the transducer around before..

Taehyung and jeongguk drove away from the hospital happily, finally knowing the gender of their little dove. They couldn't wait until they could tell the news to their hyungs during the baby shower. Both of them were sure that once the baby was born, they were going to be spoiled greatly.

They arrived home where they were met with their hyungs bombarding them with questions. And yes, they did break into the couple's place.

Jeongguk waddled to the couch while the others were busy huddling over taehyung while spitting out random questions. Jeongguk carefully wiped his face of any remaining tears (from during the ultrasound) and leaned over to grab the tv remote.

As the 6 other males heard the sound of the tv playing, they averted their attention to the youngest. Jeongguk placed his tired feet onto a small stool, as he massaged his lower back. This immediately caught the others' attentions more.

The boys quickly headed over to the pregnant male. Taehyung sat behind the younger, sitting him on his lap, and started massaging his shoulders and back. Jimin sat down on the floor, next to the stool and massaged his swollen feet.

Jeongguk sighed in comfort, and namjoon draped a nice fluffy blanket over his tummy until his knees. Yoongi, hoseok and jin went to the kitchen to fetch some things.

They later returned with some tea, biscuits, banana milk for jeongguk and also vitamins for him. Yoongi handed jeongguk the vitamins and his banana milk. The other two started handing out the tea.

After enjoying the beverages and snacks, someone finally spoke up, "Since you guys already found out the gender.. Have you thought of a name ?"

Taehyung was about to say no when jeongguk chuckled and answered instead. "I thought of names a long time ago." Taehyung raised an eyebrow at his lover, "How come you've never told me ?"

Jeongguk replied, "I never thought it would be necessary until we find out the gender. But now we have." Hoseok let out a soft   coo, "I can't wait until the little one is born."

"Me neither," jeongguk sat up abruptly, startling his hyungs. "Which reminds me.. Any of you guys starting a family of your own ?" He smirked.

"Or perhaps, a relationship of your own ?" Jin added. Jeongguk nodded proudly at his brother, showing him a cute thumbs up.
3 men flushed pink at the question. Yoongi cleared his throat before speaking, "Actually, i do have something that is perhaps worth mentioning," he trailed off.

He shared a few looks before continuing, "I am actually in a relationship, with Hoseok-" jin was about to cheer but was cut off. "-and jimin"

The males who were mentioned shyly nodded. Jin closed his mouth and pouted. They all congratulated the newly discovered couple. Jeongguk cheered loudly and shouted, "Jin-hyung, you owe me 50 !"

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin snapped their heads towards the youngest. "You guys made a bet ?" Jin grumbled while jeongguk exclaimed a cheerful 'yeah'. Jimin's cheeks turned redder at that, and yoongi scratched his nape in a shy manner. Hoseok just hid behind his two boyfriends.

They spent the rest of the day, enjoying each other's company as usual.

-----

A/N

God, i feel like such a loser. I got second place in class, again  🤡

Edit: guys, don't mind my dumbass from before. I've come to terms that we can't always get what we seem to want in life and i've improved my way of thinking from then. It's not about the numbers, as long as i do well and enjoyed my school year is enough.

Btw, somewhere during this chapter i forgot how to english so excuse me if there are any mistakes.

ㅡ slightly tweeked