25

Hello ! I just wanted to say that this is technically the finale. Anywho, enjoy this extra long chapter of milestones or just random moments in their life after Ahreum's birth.

----

3 days later

After a few days of staying in the hospital and recuperating, jungkook and the baby were free to go home (much to jungkook's relief).

It felt strange for the new parents. A few days ago, they entered the hospital with nothing, but now they're leaving with their own baby girl. The drive home was exciting, to say the least. They couldn't wait to just get home and spend time with their little one. It was truly a gift.

Speaking of gifts, when the new family arrived home, they were met with their hyungs inside with food and more presents in hand. Apparently, it was a much needed welcoming party for their new addition.

6 weeks later

A few weeks have passed and the couple have found out that taking care of a child was not as easy as they expected. Nonetheless, they enjoyed their time with their angel.

Jungkook carefully placed Ahreum into her bassinet in the master bedroom. Since ahreum was still young, they decided it was essential for them to have her near by.

Quickly shuffling to the nursery, jungkook headed to her dresser to grab a new onesie and a diaper. On the wall, was one of jungkook's favourite parts of the room, big hangul letters made out of wood spelled out their daughter's name.

Jungkook smiled as he took a glance at it. It was extra special because ahreum's grandparents had gifted it to them. He couldn't wait for ahreum to be big enough to enjoy staying in her own nursery.

4 months later

A lot of time has passed, and Ahreum was now 4 months old. Her features have become more prominent and she was basically on her way to being a look-alike of her dad, taehyung.

Today though, was a special day. It made taehyung nervous just thinking about it. Without him realising, his fingers were fidgeting.

Jungkook who has been playing with their daughter, averted his attention to find his boyfriend playing with his fingers and biting his lip- a habit he does when nervous.

Jungkook carefully put ahreum on her bunny arch playmat to keep her distracted. And then walked over to his boyfriend. He sat down and broke taehyung out of his reverie.

Jungkook slowly intertwined their fingers together and planted a kiss on his boyfriend's temple. "You alright, love ? You're sweating a lot," he stated.

Taehyung merely nodded. Feeling unsatisfied, jungkook sent the older male a reassuring smile before continuing.
"Are you sure ? You know you can tell me anything right ?"

Taehyung smiled gently at his sweet boyfriend and relaxed. " 'M fine, sweets. I was just thinking about something. Don't worry your pretty little head about it."

"..You know what, how about we go out later today, just the two of us ?" Taehyung offered, hugging the male's waist.