6

3rd Person POV

It has been two weeks since he's seen taehyung. Fortunately, the hyungs did not question him and taehyung acting close during their first meeting and regarded their friendship as one that would be tight-knitted soon.

However, he has noted that he has been feeling quite different lately.

Sometimes he just feels like screaming at someone and his patience running too thin, yet ㅡ not long after, he feels like sobbing his heart out and stuffing his face with ice cream as if the whole entire world hated him. Sometimes he just feels like fanboying and worshipping GD (of course, that happened even back then. Who wouldn't ?). His emotions are all over the place and they just come and go, much like one wild rollercoaster ride.

One other thing that was peculiar was his food cravings. He's been craving certain food at strange times during the day, not that it was too new but these were just so frequent. I mean, jeongguk loves food but his food combinations lately are just...weird. But his mind does not even think twice before he consumes the odd combos.

One time, he was craving infermented fish and dried peaches after working out. It surely did not seem good together but, guess what ? He did it anyway. Another time, he wanted to eat pickles with gelato after chopping some vegetables. Somehow the vegetables just reminded him of pickles and his mind drifted off to sweet gelato. And another time, he woke up at 3 AM just to call his jimin-hyung. Jeongguk asked him to buy some bagels because he wanted to eat them with doritos and then dip it with chocolate (jimin did it anyway despite his tired grumbling).

He has thought about seeing a doctor but he shook of the thought because he was defiantly sure that it was nothing and it would quickly disappear soon. Possibly just a new phase, but stranger ?

His hyungs have all encountered his terrifying mood swings and super weird food cravings. They were just waiting for the right time to confront the younger or if he were to seek them for help.

Jeongguk was currently driving home after working out at the gym and having his dance classes, slightly light-headed which wasn't really normal. On the way, he passed by a convenience store and one thought popped in his mind so suddenly, 'What if I buy a pregnancy test ?'

Surely, it would be negative and it didn't hurt to try. He let his thoughts run around mindlessly about the situation before deciding to stop by the nearest store. He walked into the store, hands stuffed into the pockets of his hoodie to fight off the cold air-conditioning in the building.

He padded his way to a specific aisle where the pregnancy tests would most-likely be displayed. He hummed once he found an assortment of different kinds and stopped to check them out. He ran his fingers through his hair before picking two out that seemed trustworthy and in good quality.

He quickly rushed towards the counter to stand in the check out line. Once it was his turn, he placed the small boxes onto the counter and the cashier working at the moment, had smiled at him. He returned the kind gesture as he paid before leaving the place to finally head home.

-----

A/N

Take care, don't overwork yourself, get enough sleep, and stay hydrated and healthy.

But for now, See ya later~ ✌🏻

ㅡ edited