17

We hit 4.99 K reads ! Thankyou soo much 💕

3rd Person POV

Taehyung proudly admired his partner who was busy choosing what to wear. They were about to head out to go look at baby stuff so taehyung decided to wait for his lover in his room.

"Tae, which one do you think looks better ?" Jeongguk asked, while holding up two fluffy sweaters. "You look good in anything." he replied. Jeongguk pouted at his answer and goes back into his walk-in closet.

"Although.." taehyung started, jeongguk turned to listen to his boyfriend. "I think you'd look better in that." Jeongguk looked to where taehyung was pointing only to find an empty hanger.

Jeongguk flushed pink and threw a pillow at him, scolding the older. "You can't just say that !" Taehyung chuckled at his adorable boyfriend.

Jeongguk took off his shirt to change but stopped to stare at his body through the mirror. Taehyung stepped behind him and snugly wrapped his arms around the pregnant male's stomach.

Jeongguk sighed softly as he looked at his reflection. "Now that i'm in my 2nd trimester, I completely lost my abs now."

Taehyung peppered kisses all over his lover's neck. "Abs or no abs I think you still look pretty. Besides, you're doing a great job keeping our little dove happy and healthy in there ."

"I guess so .." jeongguk turned around and placed a gentle kiss on taehyung's lips before slipping out of the male's arms and continuing to get dressed.

The couple were now at the baby store, walking around for a bit. Since they haven't found out about the gender of their unborn child, the two decided to keep the nursery gender-neutral.

But, they did already paint some of the walls of the nursery room a light shade of purple ㅡ taehyung's choice. The nursery was located at taehyung's place. Today, they were only going to get furniture and a couple of necessities. They felt like it was best to buy clothes later on.

"Hmm, once i move in with you we'll start setting up everything." Jeongguk spoke. "You won't be moving in until at least a week. I think we'll need the others to help with the room." Taehyung suggested.
Jeongguk nodded, "You're right."

Once content with looking around, they started choosing the baby furniture. They got a few things and those will be delivered to taehyung's place soon. After also buying diapers, milk bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, mittens, and more. They decided it was enough for now and left the store.

They dropped off the things they got at taehyung's house before going out again. They were on their way to have a double date with Jin and Namjoon. The new couple started dating almost a month ago but they felt like the double date was long overdue.

"Hey jin-hyung, joon-hyung." The younger couple greeted. The males greeted each other before sitting down. "Why'd we have to go at such an expensive place ?" Jeongguk asked. His jin-hyung shrugged, "I heard the food here is great so why not."

"Of course, all you do is eat. At least you don't have to sacrifice most of the food you usually eat." The younger pursed his lips. Jin sent jeongguk a comforting smile before averting his attention to the menu in his hands.

Once they've all ordered their food, that was where the gossiping started. Namjoon and taehyung talked about their own things meanwhile their partners were busy discussing about their other friends.

"So.. Who do you think the other three will end up with ?" Jin spoke. Jeongguk scoffed, "It's obvious that jimin likes yoongi."

"Well yeah, but don't you see the way hoseok ogles at Jimin ?" Jin asks.

Jeongguk hummed, "True. But I swear, i've seen yoongi eyeing both of them many times before."
"It's possible.." jin trailed off. 

Jin spoke again, "Wanna bet then ? If jimin ends up with hoseok, you owe me 50 bucks." Jeongguk agreed confidently, "Sure. If all three of them are dating, then you owe me 50 bucks."

Jin raised an eyebrow at him but still shook hands with his brother to seal their deal. Next to them, both of their lovers were watching with amused expressions.

"You know, i'm surprised you don't have that many mood swings anymore jeongguk," namjoon said. "It's true that i don't often have mood swings anymore but i can tell it's becoming more difficult since the baby is becoming much heavier-"

"- I don't know how i can deal with this once the little one starts moving around." Jeongguk adds.

"I'm sure you'll do just fine," his hyungs reassured.

     -----

A/N

I don't remember what i was gonna say but i hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Btw, have you guys heard of jeongguk having blonde hair ? Like, 😍

I think that's all i have to say for now. Goodbye then, i'm just gonna go.. stuff my face with ice cream. Have a nice day 💜

ㅡ edited