2

Wow. She updated

Jeongguk

I woke up to a very unfimilliar surrounding. I patted the pillow my head was rested on before turning to see where i was. I could faintly see the sunlight shining through the closed, dark curtains in the room. I decided it was time to get up, considering i did not know how long i had been there.

I blinked a couple of times to make my vision clearer. Distant memories from last night filled my head which throbbed from the hangover i was experiencing. I remembered where I was once again and shot up, immediately regretting so because I felt a sharp pain in my lower back. I flopped back onto the bed in dismay.

Realising i was not alone, I finally looked towards my right side and saw the beautiful man from last night, still sleeping peacefully. I observed his face, in order to get a better look than i was able to last night. His hair sticking up in different places, long eyelashes brushing against his honey-colored cheeks, and his pretty pink lips in a pout.

How can someone look so good while sleeping ?

I looked under the covers to see that i was fully naked ㅡ well both of us were. He must have cleaned us both up afterwards before heading to bed, judging by the lack of any stains and the used tissues on the floor. I felt heat rise to my cheeks from the simple gesture. I had been too tired last night and most-likely passed out not long after.

I shook my head, ridding myself of anymore ridiculous thoughts. I glanced around the room, searching for any of my belongings. I found my mobile phone which was somehow neatly placed on the bedside table, shut off.

I turned it on and unlocked it to find my notifications buzzing every 2 seconds. Most of them were from Jin-hyung, unsurprisingly. My eyes landed on the time and I was more than shocked to see that it was almost noon. I silently cursed as the fact that i stayed the night here instead of going home began to sink in.

I hurriedly got up and started wearing my clothes which were strewn in the corner of the room, ignoring everytime i winced at the slight pain in my lower back. There was no time to think about that right now, i decided.

I gazed towards the sleeping man on the bed for the last time before leaving the room and rushing out of the frat house. It was mostly empty, except for the few people who were still passed out from the night before. Most were laying in uncomfortable positions, in the most odd places.

I felt for my car key that was fortunately still in my pant pocket and immediately jumped into the vehicle, putting my keys into the ignition. Why did I even decide to drive last night ? I should have known I would gotten drunk. With that thought in mind, I speeded home.

After a quick drive later while still trying to avoid a speed ticket, I pulled into the garage and parked the car slowly as I turned off the ignition. I unfastened my seatbelt, hearing the 'click' before ducking my head to gaze out the car window and towards the door that seemed to taunt me.

I stepped out and locked the car, fingers fumbling with the keys clumsily. I took deep breaths as I approached the door in the garage, knowing what was awaiting for me on the other side of the door. Even then, i realised instead of buying some time i was rather wasting it.

I grimaced just thinking about it but gathered the courage to unlock the door, only to be met with an angry Seokjin who stood near the hallway, both hands placed on his hips.

-----

ㅡ edited