Chapter 14: Music to the Corazón

Hola amigos!!

Today is the day, and today is the release of the Disney movie, Lion King is coming out in theatres! And to celebrate, I released a brand new chapter!

Disclaimer: I do not own Coco or the characters in Coco, they all belong to Disney Pixar themselves! Camila, her family and Hermosa belong to me!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV:

While the 8 children were walking out from under the bridge and into the streets of the Tierra de la muerte, Héctor finally caught up with the children. However, he stopped for a moment to make a beeline for a nearby vase full of marigolds, and plucked out a flower.

"Alright, now I get to ask you two a question." Héctor said as he walked up next to the oldest living child while tapping the flower against Miguel's nose at the "you" before shoving it in the ribbon on his hat so they'd have it close, Miguel wrinkled his nose in response but smiled while Camila and the others giggled at their uncle's silliness.

"Yeah?"
"What is it, Tío?"

"What kind of stories that were told about me?" He asked leading the way to Ceci's studio while the dead kids were looking at their cousins.

"Oh, Mamá Coco told me all sorts of stories!" Miguel replied as he somehow couldn't stop bouncing as he walked, while Camila was gently skipping as she walked. "She told me how you would play music and how Mamá Imelda would sing along and it was "The most beautiful thing she ever heard". How you always managed to scare Mamá Imelda's cat when you sneezed, even if you were on the other side of the house. She told me how you would always have trouble getting up in the mornings so she'd have to jump on you until you woke up."

The said Uncle smiled at those memories.

"Well, Señora Tessa told me the same thing, except it was Mamá María who she was referring to while growing up. She along with my mom were best friends while growing up and her great great grandmother and Mamá Maria knew one another! I remember Señora Tessa telling me that when you were my age, you and Mamá María would play the guitar and would sing together and both of you were the best! That and your love of music was passed down to every single member of the Velez family, right chicos?" She asked her dead cousins and smiled at them. The kids nodded in agreement. "Yeah! We love to play our music! Like I play the Violín!" Mariana claimed happily and sighed softly in content. "I play the Mexican vihuela, it's different from the original guitar like Tío Héctor's and Camila's!" Carlos said while smiling proudly and then pointing out at the said child's guitar behind her back. "We play the Arpa!" Rosita and Bella said happily and raised their left hands in sync. "I um ... play the Trompeta." Felípe stated shyly and messed with his shirt and looked down. "Yeah! Hey, we should get our Alebrijes to bring them for us!" Bella said and the others nodded in agreement.

"You guys have Alebrijes too?!" Both Camila and Miguel asked the kids. "Yeah! We'll call them now!" Mariana said as they each got out a single old silent whistles or what looks like an antique dog whistle. They all looked at one another and they all blew their whistles at the same time.

The kids and Héctor stopped walking and looked around. Soon, they heard a bird cawing loudly, soon they heard two animals making both chattering and squeaking noises, and three different kinds of wings flapping towards their direction. They looked up and saw a Alebrije Parrot and two Ferrets who have two different colors around them, but have the same wings, which were ladybug wings. All of the flying creatures were carrying instruments, The Parrot was carrying a Trumpet while the Ferrets were both carrying a harp shaped case that contained a harp strap, which the case itself was a good size for them to hold without any problems.