Chapter 26: The "Musician" Gets Exposed!

Alright, let's just get the basics down:

Disclaimer: I do not own Coco of any sort! That belongs to Disney/Pixar! The storyline, Camila and her family and friends belong to me!

Enjoy the chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Land of the Dead at the Stage wing:

Camila's POV:

I pushed Miguel forward so that he can go back home, because I saw De la Cruz, looking mad and loco heading towards us! I had to make sure that Miguel got back home safely...

Even if I have to be left behind.

I sighed in relief when I saw that he disappeared and been engulfed by golden light and petals, then he wasn't there anymore. He made it back home! But my relief was short-lived when I felt a tirón duro y forzado from right behind me; ripping me away from my Great Great GrandUncle y my Aunt. A hand was gripping onto the back of my purple coat that I had on and underneath it was my blue cardigan. I yelped and saw who was holding me, was Señor De la Cruz!

"The living boy may have left, but you're not going anywhere, Niña!" He snarled at me and I struggled under his grip, trying to wiggle myself free from my purple jacket, but I realized that his hand was gripping on my cardigan as well! I heard Imelda let out a yell and saw her charging towards us, only to be shoved aside as if she was a molestia. I gasped softly and I tried to reach out to her.

"Tía!"
"Imelda!"

Both me and Tío Héctor called out to her as De la Cruz started to drag me away from my family, I started hitting, yanking; even pulling on the hand that was keeping me rehén. "Stay back, stay back!" Ernesto threatened, holding up his hand at my family who were walking slowly towards us. I saw my Mamá and Papá and reached out to them en desesperación. "Papá! Mamá!!" I called out to them as I started squirming and kicking my feet. Then I heard growling and I noticed that Querida, Dante, Alba, Alma, and Toro were either pulling on my now foot bone, or trying to distract. "¡Chicos, sálvame!" I pleaded but, just like what happened to Tía, they were swatted away and I was snatched away from the alebrijes, my purple coat and cardigan roughly was taken off, while I fell to the ground with a harsh thud.

I looked up to see De la Cruz dismiss my coats to the ground, then my eye went to mi Tío Héctor with Tía Imelda and Mamá María on each side of him; yet all of them had mirada suplicante y desesperada. "Please, let her go back home!" Mamá María pleaded and looked at me. "Ernesto, stop!" Tïo Héctor started out but then, A flicker of luz dorada went through him, knocking him and a nearby microphone over. "Tïo!..." I whispered in fear and I felt my heart go down to where my estómago should be when I eyed at him while I kept myself from lying from the ground by keeping my arms up and lifted my upper body up.

'Please.... I just want to go back home!...'

Héctor's POV:

When I saw that Ernesto was dragging Camila away from us; there was a crazed look in his eyes coming from underneath his disheveled hair that I swore couldn't be real, this couldn't be my friend. I don't know this man who dragged my precious great, great grandniece away who fought against home while the alebrijes trying desperately to pull Hermosa's charge back until he jerked Camila harshly away, ripping off her two chaquetas. This wasn't a man I was looking at anymore, but a hallucination, I swear it is!...