25.

Wanda sits bouncing a ball of red energy over her fingers, her eyes flickering along with it. Her powers seem to have inflated since she woke up, flowing through her stronger.

"Her powers remained then" Carlisle points out sitting with Jasper who watches her.

"So it seems" Jasper agrees.

"Which means I can both hear you and read your minds from all the way over here" Wanda teases looking to them. Jasper smirks and looks to her warmly.

"I'll let you get back to her" Carlisle tells Jasper with a smirk before leaving, Jasper moves to Wanda's side in a flash taking her hand in his. She chuckles and smiles up at him.

"How are you feeling?" he asks her, she nods.

"Okay, considering" she answers. "It's an adjustment" he nods in agreement.

"You're doing well, I'm proud of you"

"It's only been a few days" she reminds him. "And I'm still getting used to, I don't know, it still feels weird.....all the sounds and the levels of vision...."

"It can be disorientating" he strokes her cheek, her eyes shift to him, well just passed him actually. "What's wrong?" he asks her noting her shift in mood, her eyes on her reflection in the window behind him.

"The hair" she complains. "I'm not sure I like it" He pulls her closer, his arm around her waist, she smiles and shakes her head.

"It makes you look mysterious and mystical" he admits as she wraps an arm around his neck. "Scarlet Witch" he teases.

"I'm not a real witch" she scolds, he shrugs and nudges her nose, she smiles and shifts it into a kiss. He hums happily against her lips his hand coming up to cup her cheek, fingers tangling into her deliciously red hair, he wasn't kidding, he really loves the hair. He releases her and pulls back from her.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in days" he admits.

"I've been right here" she counters, he smirks and nods.

"I know but you've been getting used to the new you...and I just missed you" she smiles warmly at him.

"I'm right here now" she whispers, he hums and ghosts his lips over hers, she closes the distance yanking him closer to her, he smirks against her lips walking her backward towards his couch.

..................

Pietro lays with his head in Alice's lap, his mind working at a million miles an hour, Alice threads her fingers through his hair. They're both relieved that Wanda is awake, but still, Pietro won't leave until he is absolutely sure that she is going to be okay. So he's been staying with Alice, here. He sits up, almost as if a lightbulb has gone off inside of his head and turns to Alice, his arm wrapping around her.

"I have an idea" Pietro whispers in Alice's ear, his hand on the small of her back.

"I know" Alice teases looking at him, they share a conspiring look. "I'm in" she assures him, he grasps her face in his hands and kisses her.

"Moj anđeo" he whispers fondly.

..................

"Let's go away" Jasper states laying next to Wanda on the floor of his room, they'd migrated from the couch to the floor at some point during their machinations, she turns her head at his side to look at him.

"Jasper" she starts. "I'm not really in the best of conditions to be going anywhere"

"Somewhere remote then" he adds. "Just you and me...." he leans up onto his elbow and smiles at her. "We do deserve a honeymoon" he reminds her, his finger stroking her arm. "And I would like to spend time with my wife without having to wonder if everyone else was listening to us"

"Jasper, they're vampires" she whispers dramatically. "It's not like they can't not hear us" He smirks at her and leans closer for a kiss. "Some time alone would be nice" she agrees. "But what if I hurt someone?"

"We can work around it" he whispers stroking her cheek. "Private travel...." he kisses her again and then pulls back. "Private cabin or...villa or something, where ever you want"

"I just want you" she admits, he smiles and chuckles.

"You're so soft" he teases leaning down to nuzzle into her neck, his teeth drawing over her now perfect marble skin. "You're so beautiful" he whispers drawing his hand up her leg, she sighs and chuckles. "What?" he asks lifting his head. "I love my wife, and I am going to show her"

................

"How does she look?" Bella asks Edward who nods and smiles.

"She looks amazing, Jasper's.....well, he's having trouble keeping his hands to himself" Edward explains as they head up the steps towards the house.

"I should apologize" Bella whispers, Edward looks to her. "Wanda would never have been there if it wasn't for me...."

"She doesn't blame you" Edward assures her. "None of us do" Bella gives him a disbelieving look. "Well, Rose does but no one pays any attention to her" he teases.

...............

"Wow" Bella states seeing Wanda, her hair pulled up into a messy bun but still shocking. Wanda smiles at Bella but clutches to Jasper's hand. He lifts it and kisses the back of her hand softly. "You look amazing, Wanda" Bella points out.

"Thank you, Bella" Wanda counters crossing one leg over the other, a show of her nerves. "I heard you before" she points out. "You have nothing to be sorry for...I argued to be there, I made the mistake, this is not on you"

"But Victoria was after me...." Bella argues.

"And I could have done as Jasper suggested and stayed at home" Wanda adds and turns to Jasper who gives her a sad smile. "But I'm alright" She assures them. "I have everything I need" Jasper smiles and leans closer to her. "Everything I love" Wanda adds before he kisses her, Edward gives Bella a look and the human smirks looking down. Jasper nudges her nose and pulls back to look at Edward.

"Where's Pietro and Alice?" Jasper asks looking to Edward, he shrugs back.

"I haven't seen either of them today" He admits.

"Me neither" Jasper admits. "Which is weird given that Pietro has barely left Wanda's side since she woke up"

"I saw Pietro earlier" Bella points out. "He was at the hardware store" Wanda snorts a little and then covers her nose.

"He was a hardware store?" She asks, Bella nods. Wanda looks to Jasper. "What is going on?" Jasper shrugs and pulls her closer.