Meeting the Guys

Meeting the Guys

As 'Harry' approached me, I slowly began backing up but of course, there was a tree.

Harry began walking towards me, grabbing me by the arm. I struggled, but it wad no use. He was too strong.

The blonde walked over with a wet rag in his hand.  I began yelling and screaming as he covered my nose with the cloth. I knew this was bad idea. "You're safe now, love " He whispered as my vision blurred.

**Harry POV **

I can't belive we found her, after all these years. I was practicaly  jumping with joy when I ran into her on the street.  I couldn't wait to tell the others.

***Allison POV***

I slow opened my eyes, but shut them again as I realized how bright it was. I noticed two 5hings, almost immediately. One, I was on a bed, but it wasn't mine.  Two, my arms and legs were bound to the bed posts.  After having a momentary panic attack, I heard footsteps. On instinct, i clpsed my eyes and pretended tp be asleep. The door opened, and a thick Irish accent sounded through the room.  "I know your awake, open your eyes."  I was so scared and confused, that I just let it all out. Tears dripped down my face, and to my chin.  "Shut up, it was your fault too." He untied the ropes and pulled me onto his lap. He drew smsll circles on my back, soothing me. As I began to calm down, he whispered his name into my ear Niall.

He told me he wanted me to meet a couple more guys,  and I started to panic. There are more people!? Tears threating to pour as he hugged me and told me it was gonna be alright.

A moment later, we were walking down a long hallway, down some stairs, and into the livingroom. People were just minding their own  bussiness, eating breakfast. Their heads snapped towards me, and they were smiling like maniacs.  I was so creeped, I hid behind Niall. I will admit I was afraid. I didnt know who these people were, and what they were gonna do to me.

He started walking towards the guys. Niall told me all of there names.  There was  Harry, Liam,Louis, and Zayn. Niall sat me down at the table, a giant plate of pancakes.  As I began eating, I felt all eyes on me. Were they serious? How was I supposed to eat while they were watching me?

I suddenly lost my apittiete I really need to get out of here. I began to stand up until zayn I think his name was told me where are you going I told him I was gonna go upstaries and suprisinly he let me.

He lead me back to the room I was in. I was looking for an escape but there isnt any.  I relized there was a door I opened it and saw a bathroom WITH A WINDOW I carefully opened the window and the house was a 2 story house I hesitated but I jumped. I felt blood on my legs my ankle hurt alot but I ran Ignoring the pain And I though i was gonna cry when i saw a gas station it was woen out but it will work. There was a guy at the gas station I told him where is this place.  England he replied my mouth dropped all the way to the floor ENGLAND!?!??! How am i suppose to get back to America UGHHHHHHH.

**Nialls pov**

Something is wrong I cant smell ally I ran to her room and see she is gone what!?!! I yell for the guys to come up to her room and everyone is shocked how did she get out. We walked into the bathroom and what do I see an open window. great. note to starcasm

We figoured that she was hurt considering we can smell her blood it lead to an old worn out gas station. I saw her talking to a man I told liam to grab her while I earse thr guys mind. All i know is shes in ALOT of trouble.

**Allys pov**

I saw all the guys walking in oh no oh no OH NO HOW DID THEY FIND ME than Liam got me by the waist and put a rag on my face.

Than i blacked out

*********************************************************************************************

I know you guys hate me I would hate me too if i didnt update Ive been really bust sorry hopefully i can try to update soon.

vote

comment

**peace