Catliyn please

A/n I know haven't updates in while so here you go.
Catliyn on the side

*niall pov*

"You guys are stupid she scared of her brother" I half yelled."well its either her our ally" zayn yelled. I sighed knowing he was right "let's go get catliyn" I said. "We opened the door and saw cat laying in the bed. " hey cat" I said casually. "Hey night what's up" she said. I sighed "niall what's wrong" she said worried. " well you know how we found our mate" I said. She nodded slowly. "Well Ryan took her and he wants you in exchange for you" I said sighing. I saw her eyes get glossy and tears started rolling down her eyes. "Niall please don't make me go back" she said whispering and started trembling." I'm so sorry" I whispered in her ear. The guys came in and stuck a shot in her arm to make her sleep and in the matter of seconds she was passed out. We carried her to the place where Ryan told us to meet.

*Allys pov"

I woke up and realized that I was chained up from my hands. I hear yelling from outside the door and tried to focus. "Ryan this isn't you" a girl screamed." SHUT UP" a guy screamed. " how can you even call yourself a brother, your immature, have temper problems, you can't be an older brother" the girl screamed. 

And with that I heard a loud SMACK sound. " I HATE YOU" a girl yelled. I whimpered to be honest I was gonna poop my pants. Just than a guy came in the same guy I saw before I black out. His eyes were glossy and his cheeks were red. He sat in the corner of the room.

He stalked over me and unchained me and grabbed me. He lead me to the forest and I saw all the guys. "Louis" I whispered. "Let her go" niall shouted. "Where my sister" the guy holding me said. " she's right here" niall said pulling a girl from behind. "Cat" the guys holding me said. The girl whimpered. "Niall please" she whispered. He pushed her forward and the guys pushed me forward.  I run to liam and sob. The girl trying to get away from the guy.

Liam picks me up bridal style before zayn stops dead in his tracks and looks back. I realized it was the girl that tried helping me, she was comforting the girl that was behind niall back and than have her to that guy. "Jasmine" zayn says. "Zayn" she said back. Zayns smile faded away and an angry expression took over. "Is he your brother" zayn spit out. "Zayn please don't hate me" I think jasmine said.

*zayn pov*

How could she I thought. Ryan grabbed her and growled. "Go away Ryan" jasmine said walking towards me. "Stay away" I told her. "Please dont , I hate him(Ryan)" jasmine said. 

*Ryan pov*

Both of them, both of them hate me,there scared of me, and they don't wanna be around me. I hate this.

I tried snatching both of my sister, but they kept pulling away. I sat next to my youngest sister begging her to stay. "Please cat" I begged. "Ryan please let me go" my sister said.