Tied up

**Allys Pov**

I woke up with a major headache I relived I was back in the same room and my hand was handcuffed to the bed. great *note to starcasm* I kept pulling my hand thinking it would break I stoped when I started seeing blood on my wrist.

I was really hoping this was a dream a dream I would wake up from soon but its not this is my new life I have been kipnapped and don't know what for. I was in deep though when I saw the door knob open I knew I couldn't do anything they know I am awake its werid.

Louis entered my room telling me breakfast was ready he uncuffed my hand and practically stuck on me It made me feel really uncomfortable. When need to talk to you after breakfast he whispered. I froze what are they gonna do.

After breakfast which was eggs and bacon which was yum they all sat down on the sofa and I sat next to liam and niall

"So what your name" Liam said "Allison but you can call be ally".

"Ok ally we don't want to freak you out but we are vampires and your our mate" zayn said.

"Hahahahahhaha your hilarious I can't believe you people think your vamps". "But we are Niall said".

"Ok prove it"

**Liams Pov**

"Ok prove it" she said

'Oh god' Harry mind linked me to use my super speed which I did but she still didn't believe us

when that dumb louis showed her his fangs and red eyes god dammit louis.

I watched as her face became paincked and scared. She started scream "GET AWAY FROM ME!!! "

she started to make a run for the door but I grabbed her from the waist. she started yelling and screamimg and crying it honestly hurt me that she wanted to get away.

I rubbed circle on her back it only help a little.

The poor girl

**allys pov**

Liam showed me his 'super speed' which i didnt believe it for one second

than out of no where Louis eyes started turning red and fangs came out of his mouth. I started to panic was he going to kill me.

I started looking for a door which was the front one I ran for it  but Liam grabbed me by the waist he rubbed circle on my back so I started to calm down a little.

They started to talk to me again than zayn said "your also your mate".

"whats a mate?"

" A mate is short for soul mate if we lose you its like losing apart of yourself" Harry explained.

'but why do i have 5."

" becuase we are a vamp clan and we all share one mate" niall said.

"There are two part the first one is when you bite you and than you drink some of your blood. Well will discuss the 2nd part" later Liam said.

"what is it"

"You dont have to worry right now"

"WHAT IS IT!!!"

"ally its nothing that--"

"LIAM I WANNA"

" ITS SEX OK?" Harry yelled

"DAMMIT HARRY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WE WERENT SUPOSE TO TELL HER" niall shouted.

I need to get out of here so I ran upstairs and locked the door putting my back on the door slowly sliding down. I started sobbing I heard more yelling and shouting and just sobbed more. Than probably an hour later I heard a knock on the door.

" Ally love im sorry please let me in"

"NO GO AWAY!"

" ally please its me niall I wont hurt id never hurt you I swear"

" Niall just please go away" i whisper.

I heard him sigh ally "I just wanna talk nothing more"

" Niall i-- "

just come on ally please he said cutting me off. I sigh knowing he wasn't gonna leave me alone.

I open the door me looking at the ground staring at my shoes I soon look at Nialls shoes as he put his finger on my chin and lifts up my head and gives me a hug which at the moment I really needed. I did trust niall he just so sweet and caring. Before I knew I was crying on nialls shoulder which i think is completly soaked by now. He started whisper that 'it was gonna be okay' or 'I wouldnt let them hurt you'

my crying started to die down and before I knew it everything went black.

**Nialls pov**

"DAMMIT HARRY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU". I yell

ally already ran up to her room we let her go knowing she'd want to be alone.

Calm down niall you act like we were never gonna tell her

"YEAH BUT WERE NOT SUPPOSE TO TELL HER NOW!!!"  i screamed

"WELL SHE DOES GET OVER IT" He yelled

after about another hour of yelling and screaming at each other i decided to check on ally Before i even reached stairs i heard her crying it broke my hurt heart. I ran out to her room and practically begged her until she opened the door. I engulfed her in a hug and started whisper soothing things in her ear untill she slept.

I kissed her head and let the room. well this was one heck of a night

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

They told her what to think will happen next Ill try to update as soon as possible mabey wednesday depending on my hw or mabey even later tonight

Oh and im always up for suggestions just comment or message me.

Comment

Vote

**peace**

sara

- I could tell why this chap got so much hate omg it was painful for me to read ---- edited✌