what ?!%&! happened

Louis <3 on the side

*Allys pov*

I woke and everything seemed blurry my head was spinning I felt like I was gonna faint. I heard the door open and close. "You alright love" I heard someone say, I look up and see blue eyes and quickly put my head back down beacuase it just increased the headache more. "Not really" I mumbled still trying to figure out if it was Louis or niall who was talking to me. "What's wrong" niall or Louis said. "Everything is blurry" I said "OK wait who am I talking to"? I said rather annoyed. He chuckled "its me louis". Now figuring out it was louis.

"ZAYN" Louis called out. Zayn came in running and panting. "What" he said blankly. "She saying everything seems to be blurry" Louis said. "Ok and......." Zayn said trailing off. "YOU IDIOT HEAL HER" Louis exclaimed.

"Oh' zayn said. I slightly looked over to Louis and cod basically see stream.

Zayn started walking up to me and put this hand on my head and squeezed lightly, than magically I could see again. I hugged him tightly and thanked him.

I went downstairs and noticed none of the guys were there. Great just leave me here when I was half blind two seconds ago. Until Niall slung his arm around me on the couch. He lifted my chin towards him "oh come on lemme see your gourgous smile" he said. I blushed. "Your even more gourgous when you blush". And with that I'm pretty sure I looked like a fire truck. He started leaning in and his lips were on mine. They moved in sync we did this for 30 seconds until he pulled away panting slowly. He reconnected our lips rather harshly. That's when it hit me I knew what he was gonna do. I tried pushed him off me but he wouldn't move. He through me over his shoulder and solfly put me on the bed.

And "stuff" happened

"I'm so so sorry Ally" Niall said rocking me back and forth. I didn't cry as much as when harry "did it" to me because I kinda saw it coming. "Niall I just wanna sleep alone" empathizing alone. "Ally please I'm sorry" he said. "Niall please just leave me alone" I said my voice cracking at the end. Niall left the room and minutes later I heard something like a vase being smashed. I closed my eyes tighter and slowly was co aimed by darkness.

*Niall's pov*

She hates me. She hates me. I kept repeating to myself. I saw the nearest thing next to me which just so happened to be a vase and throw it.

"NIALL WHAT THE HECK" Liam yelled. "SHE HATES ME" I yelled back. "Calm down mate" harry said. "No" I said slightly trembling. I ran into my room and tried to clear my mind. That when I decided to just sleep not even bother to get in my bed.

*********************************
A/N  I haven't updated in like 2 years so I'm really sorry about that this week has been really stressful with school. Also if you haven't noticed I changed the cover of the book(comment on it) I'll most likely be updating tommoorow but late. But other than that, that's all.
Comment
Share
Vote
**peace**
SARA