Stop it

***One week later**

**Allys pov**

This is soooo weird all of the guys kisses some passionate some rough.

I feel like a slut why do they have such an impact on me why do I want them THEY KIDNAPPED ME FOR GOD SAKES! Its awful I have to try and escape this is mad I know something will go wrong and i pray that they  gonna try anything.

The day just seemed to drag by the guy went to hunt so that leaves me with a perverted harry, well this can go ok or wrong anything could happen of your next to harry.

I was in the middle of watching vampire diaries I cant even belive this stuff was real all along, Harry cuddled next to me and started kissing my neck. Harry what the hell are you doing. He found a spot on my neck and started sucking harshly. Harry i moaned. Oh shut oh shit why must i jinx everything. He started tugging on my shirt. Harry stop please dont do this. Shhh love its gonna be ok.

* I DONT DO SMUT *

I cried and cried followed by more sobs. And to think I trusted this buttholes. He took my V-card just thinking about it made me cry more.

Louis came in the room a hour after me and harry "incident". Why did he do it Lou I asked. Ally rember how they guys said there were two parts of the process Louis said. I nodded.

He sighed and continued well the second part was to have you know, when two people are in- ok i get it i said cutting him off. Harry raped me i told him. I know that love but we knew your weren't just gonna "do it" .

Yea but you cant rape me. Ally if we dont do this than were gonna die he said. I wish in could die i muttered.

**Louis pov**

I wish i could die she muttered under her breath which a human couldn't hear but i did hear her. Oh com on ally dont be like that i said. Louis dose this mean your gonna rape me too? All- are you or not she said cutting me off. I sigh none of us wanna do this to you.

I hate it ally I dont wanna do this to you but you know we have to do. She sighed louis if you dont mind I'd really like to sleep. Ok goodnight love. Night she said.

Hey niall can I talk to you for a sec.

Yea im coming he replied.

Whats up he said. Niall go easy on her. Louis I'd never hurt her. Just please dont hurt her. I won't i promise I'd never hurt her.

Me and Niall heard a knock on the door. Who could possibly be at the door right now. Zayn got up to open the door.

Madison he breathed out

Oh shit............

************************************
Cliffhanger Muhahahaha im so evil lol. Well im not gonna leave you just hanging like that soooo (drum roll)
Im updating tomorrow. YAY!
Soo who do think jade? Now i shall go sleep in my comfortable bed and never wake up, to bad that my alarm goes off every Monday :( lol

Vote
Comment
Share
**peace**
SARA