False information or nah

*Louis pov *
Recap: " louis I think I'm pregnant".

My smile grew so big it was ridiculous. "That's great hun" I said. "Are you freaking kidding me Louis im 16 for god sakes, what the hell is wrong with you" she said. My smiled dropped and turned into a frown. "I'll buy you a test to make sure" I said looking down. " ok" she said.

*Allys pov*

Louis handed me the box and I ran into the bathroom. I sighed and did what the box told me to do, and waited. After 5 minutes I took out the stick, I stucked in a deep breath and looked. Negative. I breathed in a sigh of relief, it felt like bricks have been lifted off my shoulders. I layed on my bed thinking about the boys and the only think that ran through my mind was did they really love me or are they using me? I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I mumbled. Zayn came in and smiled at me. "How did it go" he said. "I'm not preggo" I told him. He dropped his head in disappointment. Do they want me to get preg I though. "Oh" he said. "Well if your hungry dinner is ready" he said with no expression and left. I decided to just take a nap today's has been a long day.

*zayns pov*

"No I'm not preggo" she said. Dammit I thought. "Well of you want dinner its ready" I told her and left. Was she happy or sad she is so hard to read sometimes. I went downstaires and all the boys had hopeful eyes. "No" I said blankly. Everyone heads dropped, there smiles fading away, they didn't even want to eat any more not even Niall for god sakes. "Was she happy" harry choked out. " I think so" I said sighing. "Its gonna happen soon anyways, its too early she doesn't even fully trust us yet" I said calmly.

Niall muttered something under his breath and played with his food with his fork.

"Is she gonna come down" liam said after a while. "I don't think so" I told him. "She hasn't ate anything in days" Louis muttered. Everyone sighed in a unison. Everyone was super depressed for the rest off the night. I decided I'd go on a hunt that usually always gets my mind off things.

I run into the forest and see a deer, I wait for the perfect time until I lunged it. The deer puts its head down grabbing a piece of grass. I lunged on it and sucked every last inch off his blood and played it down. 'The poor deer only wanted to eat" I heard a girl say. I look at her and she was very pretty not as much as ally but still. She had black hair, green eyes, and a very slim figure. I chuckled "I know but its my nature" I told her. She chukled and extended her hand " Jasmine" she said. "Zayn" I told her back.

"So what are you going out here" she said. "Well I could ask you the same" I told her. She sighed "my parents just died" she told me, guilt crossed me "I'm really sorry I asked" I said regret ful. She laughed "its ok its not like you knew" she said. She took out her phone and her eyes grew wide. "Umm-- I go-t to g-o" she stuttered. "Oh ok" I told her, she gave me a paper with her number on it and left.

Well that was werid.

********************************
And that the chapter. Who do you think his jasmine girl is. Is she bad or good ? The world may never know.......
Any who thanks for reading by eee
Comment
Share
Vote
*peace *
SARA