Madison........

A/N i changed jade to Madison because avril lavigne doesn't look like a jade.
Madison on the side->
Back to the story.

**zayn pov**

I heard a knock on the door knowing Niall and Louis I don't think there gonna answer there too engulfed in there own conversations.

I slowly opened the door to see the one person i never wanted to see madison that bish.

Evening zayn she said. Madison I mumbled. Niall and louis where now watching our every move as madison and four body guards enter our house. What do you want madison. Ive heard you found your mate am i not correct she said. No we found her. You know the rules if one finds there mate they must go to the king Thats right but you have to be fully mated before going I stated.Well the rules have changed she yelled. God talk about anger issues I thought. I wanna see her she said. No me, louis, Niall said in a unison. Fine than ill get her.

She ran upstairs and her stupid body guards were blocking us. HARRY, LIAM louis shouted. What harry said rubbing his eyes. ALLY I shouted. What about- but he stopped when he realized the guard and sprinted at inhuman speed to allys room.

**Harry's pov**

HARRY, LIAM someone shouted.

I woke up ugh what do they want now. I get up and they scream ally. Wth are they talking about. I looked down so see guards it hit me like a wreaking ball. Madison. I quickly sprint to allys room and bang on the door but it wouldn't open. Until someone punched me in the face knocking me out cold.

**allys pov**

I slowly open my eyes due to a lot of yelling. I but my roll the pillow over my ears. I heard someone open the door I look up and see a girl with golden blond hair and grey blue eyes.

She had a smirk plastered on her face. Ok talk about creepy. She started walking towards me and I started backing up. What are you doing i asked. She ran over to me at vampire speed and whispered In my ear this may hurt a little. I gave her a confused expression. Than two body guards came in the room. One held my wrist above my hand and another   held down my ankles.

The girl came over to me and ripped my shirt. Omg what is she doing. She put her hand on stomach and pressed she said some words and Than all of a sudden My stomach started hurting like hell. I scream and cried it hurt so much. I look down to see all of the guys name on my stomach. I was still sobbing and screaming which turned into whispers and I let a darkness take over me.

**Liam pov**

I heard a blood curling screamed which sounded a lot like ally. Ally. oh shit. I ran into her room and saw madison she was permanently marking her. That little...... I run over and see ally passed out and see new marks on her stomach with all og oyr names. Get out i said. We were just leaving she said. I felt my blood boil i hated her so much.

*FLASHBACK*
Liam pleaseee madison said. Stop you know were gonna find our mate i cant just keep on having s*x with you. You buy if you dont ill tellnmy dad kill you. Madison just because you lost your mate dosent mean you can force us. I left the room and went to talk with her dad her dad was the king. My king we refuse to let your daughter take advantage on us. But isn't she your mate son he said. No shes been forcing us and blackmailed us if we find our mate she will kill her.
I know you wouldn't lie liam you and your friends are free don't worry about madison.
*FLASHBACK OVER*

Im so glad her dad is not to over ruling becuase if he were than we would still be stuck with the horny bit*ch. She exited out the door and i slammed the door in her face. All of the boys went to check on Ally. Sadly she looked horrible. Her stomach was blue and purple and she had dried tears on her face. We wrapped gauze around her and applied ice and let her sleep checking in on her every hour or so.

************************************
First off i wanna say im really Sorry for updating really late when i was suppose to update early.
So what do you think is gonna happen next. I dont really know what to say so ill just end it here.

Vote
Share
Comment
**peace**
SARA