10th of August 2019

9:51 AM

Hello my plants! I can finally write a decent entry because it's Saturday! Yay! Today I'm going to a Senior Grading at my Martial Art's Club, and tomorrow I'm going to the Ekka! I'm super excited! And also, happy birthday fnaf!

Back to therian things...

Right now I'm watching 'A Dog's Purpose' so that's nice.

Last night on TV, I watched a movie called 'The Fox and The Child' and I was heart-broken at the end. You can watch it on YouTube for free btw!

And I'm starting to think I could be a domestic dog, but my gut just tell's me it's not true, so I don't know what to think anymore. But that's alright-

Oh god, the wind is so strong here. It just blew the wooden door open be right back. Okay, all good, nothing blown over luckily. Well, I'm going to start writing a story, but I can't choose what about! Tell me in the comment's what you guy's would want as a story!

Otherkin/Therian in real life (Like, you can feel you're ear's and tail, but no one else can see them.)

A Fox's Life 

A Dog's Life 

7:07 PM

Hiya! Sorry I'm updating again, must be annoying, I'm sorry. But I was out today for a few hours, and I met an old kindergarten teacher that I don't remember at all lol, but he seemed really nice.

Sorry, Probably didn't need to update but eh! And I will only be able to update in the afternoon tomorrow. so yay!

{------------------------------------------------------------------------------}

Keep Howling!!

As Strong As a Wolf,

As Cunning as a Fox.

The strength of the Pack is the Wolf,

And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.

As Wild as An Animal,

- LaurenWolfHeart