31st of August 2019

5:31 PM

Hello again! Here comes a long entry my friends!!!

----------

So in the morning, I ended up having to go with my mum and my sister to her dancing class, because my dad usually goes out on a Saturday or Sunday to see my grandma to check up on her, and today he left earlier because she was getting a CT scan. (Just a check up on her sore hip!)

So while my sister was dancing, my mum and I went to the library to return books and get more like you do, and I found this really good book called, "A Box of Bones", and so far it's really good! I've been reading it none-stop for the day (Besides now of course), and I'm already up to page 118, and that's a lot for me in a day!

----------

On the therian side, a lot has gone on recently, a bit more than I can handle really. So let's begin.

----

So recently I've been meditated quite a lot, and I've been having lots of shifts. The most common one I've been having is a Cameo and Phantom shift. With the recurring Cameo shifts, I'm starting to think they're not actually Cameo shifts....

Whenever  I have a cameo shift, I usually feel more like some sort of equine (Horse). Whenever I do Quadrobics, I feel the need to act more horse than wolf, though fox is definitely coming out more than it used to.

I'm a bit upset that I'm not connecting to Koda as much though, as I do have a deep connection with Koda. But I mean, connecting with Locus isn't bad either.

Well as most of you know, tomorrow is Father's day! And my family and I are going out for the whole day, so I probably won't be able to update sadly, but I will try to quickly on Monday if I can't. 

To continue with therian stuff-

While I was out with my mum and sister after her dancing, I saw this lovely tail and asked my mum to buy it for me, but in the end we both decided it was a bit pointless. The tail was white with blue, pink, and orange spots, I liked it at the start, but when my mu explained to me how I would probably never wear it and I just got a new one, I decided she was right.

Because MoThEr'S kNoW bEsT~ 

Lol, well that's all for now, please tell me what stories you guys would like me to write beside this journal! 

{------------------------------------------------------------------------------}

Keep Howling!!

As Strong As a Wolf,

As Cunning as a Fox.

The strength of the Pack is the Wolf,

And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.

As Wild as An Animal,

- LaurenWolfHeart