6th of October 2019

7:08 PM

Hiya everyone! My busy week is over, but sadly that means school is back on Tuesday for me. Well, here's an update, so let's begin!

---------

First off I'm a bit angry because my WolfPlay account got suspended because I wasn't over 16, so now I have to wait 357 DAYS to go back on. (Swear warning-) I can't wait that fucking long. This kind of shit pisses me off. Sorry, now let's get into something better, shall we?

----------

So on the human side of things, I went to an island today with my family, and I really enjoyed it! It was pretty cold when we got over, but it quickly heated up and got really hot. I brought my cat paw gloves (Beige fur with light brown pads), and I just felt so cat like the entire time, maybe it was a cameo shift? Eh, not sure, talk about that in a second though. My whole family (Mother, Sister and Dad) convinced me that we had to swim from the boat to the island, which was stupid, I know, and I was not up for it.

Last night I asked my mother how long we had to swim, and when she showed me, I instantly went to my room and started balling my eyes out. My mother ended up having to tell me the truth about the situation, and how there was a jeti to walk on. Now, you might be asking, "Why didn't you want to swim over? What's so bad about swimming to the island?", well, let me tell you. I had an accident when I was...Around 8 I think? And my mother and sister and I were at the beach, and I must of walked to close to the edge of the shallow bit of the beach, where it was barricaded with rocks, and I slipped. 

I fell face first and smashed my chin down hard on the rocks. So hard in fact that it split my chin open to the bone. I start crying and running back to my mother and she scoops me up in her arms, running me to the lifeguard tent, BUT GIRL THEY DO NOTHING. So my mother places me in the car as I calmly stop crying and start watching a Pokemon DVD we had going on those things that hook up to the car seat, and basically that made me stop crying and keep myself calm. 

Basically after that I got medical help and got my chin fixed up with those bandages that sink into your skin, but now I have a scar on my chin. Sorry that was so long, but that's why. 

----------

Now onto the Therian Side!

(TIME SKIP TO 8:27 PM!!!)

Sorry I didn't write in a while, let's continue then!

So like I said earlier, I brought my cat gloves with me on the trip, and I felt so cat-like! A few days ago I had been trying to shift into Koda or Locus, and I think I had a cameo shift. I felt cat ears and a long tail, which felt like it was flicking around without my control, and my hands felt like paws. I started sniffing around my garden at all the plants, and just found myself in a gaze at the sky, lying on my back.

Please give me tips!

Sorry, I have to go to bed, GoodNight!

{------------------------------------------------------------------------------}

Keep Howling!!

As Strong As a Wolf,

As Cunning as a Fox.

The strength of the Pack is the Wolf,

And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.

As Wild as An Animal,

- LaurenWolfHeart