25th of August 2019

1:04 PM

Hello my plants! Welcome back to my journal! (If you're Feral, I was meaning the last entry to this.) Let's get into th entry!

---------------------------------------------------------------

So if you saw the picture on top (Or where ever it is for you.), you will see that I'm wearing a brace on my wrist! Well I was inside practising my quadrobics form again, and my therian sounds, and when I went to rest for a bit, my left wrist started hurting. 

So I raced downstairs (I have a two story house.) and put on the wrist brace to hopefully settle the pain, and it sort of has, and sort of hasn't.  I'll probably end up wearing it to school tomorrow. 

On the therian side, my dad fixed up my tail again, and for now I'm just putting it on display and using my old tail. Last night I practised my fox calls,  and I think I'm getting very good at Alarm Barks, Vixen Screams and Pup Cries!

----

Yesterday at school, my friend Jessa and I we're using lunch-boxes to jump over on all fours, and the Grade 5's (Who share our eating area.) deliberately started going in front of us, kicking the lunch-boxes away, even when we asked them politely to move, they just mocked us with the usual of repeating what we asked them and then moving on.

But I was having none. of. it. 

So I went up to my teacher and told her, though I didn't know the names of them, so she wanted to know who did and their names and faces. So I asked my friend Abbey (She's in the grade 5/6 class while I'm in the grade 6 class) what they're names we're. I pointed the two out and she told me they're names and I wrote them down on a piece of paper, and gave it to my teacher. 

Sorry for that rant, but I realised that I probably over-reacted a lot, but what's done is done. The reality is that the grade 5's will probably deny it, which pisses me off. 

I guess that's all for today, sorry it had to end like that. 

{------------------------------------------------------------------------------}

Keep Howling!!

As Strong As a Wolf,

As Cunning as a Fox.

The strength of the Pack is the Wolf,

And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.

As Wild as An Animal,

- LaurenWolfHeart