18th of August 2019

5:27 PM

Hello again everyone! Thank you so much for all the votes!!! I don't know what I would do without you guys! :333 Let's get into the entry!

So today I had my martial art's grading, and I only got a green mon, and I was very unmotivated to even go, but I went anyway. (I regretted that decision later.) 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, tomorrow at school I have the "Book Week Parade" where everyone in our school dresses up as a character from a book. I'm going as "Axel" from "Making Friends; Back to the Drawing Board." 

I'm wearing a dark blue shirt, not sure about pants/short's (Probably short's), my grey cat ears, and my new tail!

I'm really excited though, because I can finally bark, howl and growl, AND run on all four's and be able to wear my new tail! Let me explain the tail...

So my mother brought me the hat (Like I said in my previous entries) with a tail on it, and they knew I like wearing tail's, so they were thinking of cutting off the tail, and using the bowl from the hat as a nest for my dens. Today my dad and I cut it off and put the elastic on. I personally think it's a bit big (The elastic), but my dad thinks it will be fine, so eh, nothing much I can do about it. 

I'm also writing a fox story, so stay tuned for that! I'll publish it when I can finally get the first chapter done. I'll update in chapters if I keep it going, but it might not be often sadly, as I have assignment's so work on at school and all that. 

Well, that's all for now.

{------------------------------------------------------------------------------}

Keep Howling!!

As Strong As a Wolf,

As Cunning as a Fox.

The strength of the Pack is the Wolf,

And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.

As Wild as An Animal,

- LaurenWolfHeart