Chapter 3 : An unfortunate accident

At the age of 3 she became a regular at the local library, reading everything from fairy tales to shinobi books. As usual, she wore a full coverage black thin cloth, that went from her feet to just above her nose. Above that, she wore black shoes and a black kimono with intricate white peonies.

"Hello Shaily-chan!"

"Good morning Oji-san" she bowed her head in respect as usual and headed in the same direction as the previous day, having not finished yet her serie of book about urban legends. From mass murderers to creepy child that just wanted love and maybe a bit of flesh. She was finally getting to the last book of the serie, entitled 'Those cursed by Fate'.

As usual, while reading, she tended to keep minimal unconscious contact with the outside, instead keeping herself in the story to enjoy the tale as much as possible. But just as she had gotten to the ending of the powerful tribe, a hand gripped her shoulder in a tight grip and a quick look at the face of the librarian made her scowl internally.

She knew misfortunes don't happen only to other but how she wished she was wrong just this one time. Maybe he was just hungry and wanted her to leave so he could take a break. Please let the hunger and greed I see in his dark eyes just be a mistake, please. The future she saw made her hope crumble.

He looked down at her before a smile overtook his face but his eyes said it all, it may have fooled any child but she wasn't any child, since her birth she saw innumerable horrors and knew the face of deceit more than anyone. She tried to wriggle out of his grip but he choose this moment to reveal that he is a former shinobi... just her luck.

He touched the revealed skin of her forehead and seing her purple eyes taking a white almost imperceptible glint, he finally allowed his smile to take a crooked turn, showing his immeasurable greed, not at all feeling pity for the girl he knew he just put through immeasurable pain.

"Little girl, why don't you follow me to the basement." And not taking the lone tear dripping down her right eye as a no he roughly dragged her down not before closing the library.

When she opened her eyes, she saw a sight that made her stomach churn and turn, a dark room littered with blood and a few poorly hidden signs that she knew meant nobody would come save her, either way, nobody would care for a nobody.

"I finally have my own F.E.R. just for me. I always knew they existed!" The dark light gave him an eerie aura and her narrowed eyes took in the sight of this psycho she once respected.

Making up her mind in this millisecond, she knew it was either him or her and she was determined to go back to her sweet parents. As for him he would have the pleasure of becoming her first victim and hopefully her last but she knew in a world like this that wouldn't be the case...

A scream erupted from her throat as she bended over, scratching her neck, suddenly, she vomited the little she ate at breakfast and under the eyes of the wicked man, she started whispering the same words.

"BloOD, bLOod, tHEre iS BLOod EveRYwHere!!!" Her words came out in a disrupted mess. She started roughly scratching her hands while her legs gave out. Not caring for the dried blood in the floor, she flailed.

"Nononono! It can't be happening! You can't die now!"his panicked voice nearly made her smirk. He immediately ran to her side and kneeled beside her, careful not to touch her.

"Tell me what can I do! You want to live, tell me!!" She grasped his hand tightly but words came out in a fumbled mess and soon enough she vomited again on the side. Her face was pale white and sweat formed on her forehead, tears formed in her eyes and began to fall silently. Pain contorted her face.

"I need-..." she dragged herself to the desk.

"Tell me!"

"I nee-d" he followed her with hope flaming on his crooked face.

She pushed herself on his desk so she sat while still hunched in pain.

"Closer" he immediately scurried over to a centimeter away from her.

She grasped a paper and a sharp pencil. He looked expectedly toward the white paper. A second later, with wide eyes he looked at her, the sharp pencil deep in his throat, blood gushing out. As if perfectly fine, she took another pencil and plunged it just beside the first one. Another pencil went straight to his heart.

"I need you to die if I want to live." Closing his glaring eyes, she sat exhausted, her act had taken a lot out of her. It was easy, she only needed to remake the pain she suffered during her visions. He underestimated her and was blinded by his greed.

He never thought the weak girl would kill him. He should know of her visions. Since her birth she had them, in them she killed and watched people kill, she's had her fair amount of crimes through them. She and enough time to vomit again and again in the past...

Now, how would she get away with this murder? She was confident in her mind power due to the visions that came from since she was a baby so she knew nobody would be able to get inside her head to search her memories.

Only her parents knew she went here every day at the same hour, they would get suspicious. The rumor of the murder would get spread, they would think her innocent but want to   clear their conscience so they would probably bring her to the shinobi, with enough instigation, she would be proven guilty!

Another problem is the corpse, anyone with good eyes could tell it was done by a child... She isn't a shinobi and only possess the abilities of a child a bit trained, she can't set the body on fire, she can't exactly drag it outside in this busy street...

So much to think, so little time... how do they do in books?! Genius, connections. Connections... both parents are normal citizens, she can't ask the old granny who always gives her extra candy?!

She killed someone. She killed someone. SHE KILLED SOMEONE!!!

It's self defence but they would have investigate and they would find her blocked mind and they would touch her so she would have to... she absolutely couldn't be proven guilty.

They would also try to find why he wanted her. She could lie and say he was after her body but she wasn't sure it could pass. And even if it was proven she only protected herself, they would find weird her being able to kill a former adult shinobi. She was only able to do what she did because she constantly analysed the short 5 seconds in the future she saw, enabling her to take the best actions.

She couldn't bear the look her parents would give her, either pity or fear.

Looking at herself suddenly, she screamed in frustration, happy there were silencing seals, through she was sure they weren't meant to help her. She was covered in blood! She could try and wash it out but the smell would stay and a hound could easily find her! Good now she can't even go out!

She had to stay beside a smelly corpse and wait for someone to find her beside it. Which wouldn't be long judging by the time, she would give it 2 hours before her parents became worried for her, namely her mother, she is such a worrywart, not in her favor this time.

They would come here, find the library closed, go back, search an hour before alerting the whole neighbourhood and with a bit of luck, the whole village, her mother is pretty scary when stressed out or just when it concerns her only child...

Dann, now she was truly screwed! Now is the time to have a genius idea Shaily!