Prologue : Those cursed by Fate

Once upon a time, deep within a forest under the ground, screams echoed all day long, these heart-wrenching cries were heard by as goddess and she went down to discover why people kept dying in this specific place.

Her godly appearance was skillfully hidden to avoid creating disturbance in her little world, humans fared better without them after all.

Her dainty feet walked in the air as her golden perfect hair kept in the same position not at all affected by the brewing storm. Frowning at the smell of blood her astute nose was picking, she lowered her senses and a flow of hidden energy burst from her, trying to find anything abnormal and she wasn't disappointed. 20 meters below her was an underground facility that expanded underneath the whole forest.

Floating through the earth, she could feel an emotion she hadn't felt in a few centuries, raw anger bubbling through her divine body. Thousands of body laying in either tubes or on metal tables being dissected, tortured and experimented on.

Dispersing the mist that hid her body, she sent out a burst of energy, killing off all the experiments, putting them out of their misery.

She then turned to the greedy humans responsible for this butchery.

"I am angry, I am very angry and it isn't looking well for you two." Her white eyes looked at them and they knelt under the suffocating pressure.

"You desire to know everything, you want to become gods you puny ants. I will grant your wish." They knew better than to hope it meant good. A faint purple glow enjoyed from them.

"Enjoy!" And with that, she destroyed the facility and sent then in the middle of a random town.

The couple looked at themselves trying to find what she had done but they saw nothing except that their hair and eyes had turned purple. The male sighed in relief and slapped his wife's arm but in that moment, they both let out painful screams, painful images flashing through their brains, their bodies let out spasms as they felt like dying.

The goddess had granted them the power to see the most tragic moments of any intelligent form they touched the skin of, be it a past or future moment.

Not bearing the pain, they died in madness 2 months after.

And this is why every centuries, a child is cursed with these powers and is called Fated Events Reader or F.E.R. through, they usually all die of madness shortly after their birth because they can't change Fate. Legends say that only a good person can change fate and survive. Till now nobody has been able to.