Filial Daughter And Doting Sister

After the lu family duo left, feeling tired tang wei fell asleep. It's dinner time and a maid just called her saying her dad and sister are waiting for her at dinner table.

If tang wei's guess is right, then lu Chen and tang ming met while lu Chen was walking out of Tang wei's room with his father. Tang ming rarely leaves the house and she barely attend any celebrations because she is a bit timid and shy well... You could say Tang wei is one of the reasons.

And today at dinner table her father will announce that this year tang ming will be attending the same university as her, previously tang wei went rampage after hearing that.

'well.. Time to mend the broken relationships.' with that thought she walked out of her room and down the stairs.

She just walked one step and her father's voice boomed " carefully, walk down the stairs slowly"

Tang wei can't help but to smile, with a nod she slowly walked down the stairs and stood before dining table. Tang ming was sitting silently with her head down. Well.. It's her fault that tang ming has to stay low key in her own house.

Suddenly tang wei wanted to strangle herself for the things she did to her sister.

Normally tang wei will sit on the right side and tang ming on the left while tang zheng sit's in the middle. Today tang wei wanted to try something new.

She walked around and sat beside tang ming. Tang zheng is all smiles looking at his daughters, looks like he got used to the pleasant abnormalities of Tang wei but tang ming froze.

Tang wei realised that tang ming is uncomfortable so she beamed at tang ming and gently placed her hand on tang ming's shoulder "hello ming ming! How was your day".

Tang wei could feel tang ming's back went stiff. Tang wei awkwardly took her hand away and looked at tang ming apologetically "sorry! I know I'm not the best person to be with but I promise you this sister will change".

Tang zheng just looked at their interaction and kept quite, tang wei kept looking at tang ming but after a few minutes she gave up and started to think about how to make tang ming to believe her just then from the corner of her eyes she saw tang ming's shoulders shaking.

Tang wei panicked and turned towards tang ming trying to calm her, she could see that tang ming is crying. Just then tang ming looked up and smiled at her "thank you wei wei, I don't need you to change.. I just want you to accept me as your sister".

Hearing that tang wei's own eyes started sting and she immediately hugged tang ming. Tang zheng looking at the heartwarming scene walked towards them taking both of his daughters in a tight embrace.

Soon after everyone calmed down, they started chatting happily and finished their dinner. Just when tang wei stood up to leave she felt tang zheng's eyes on her. She looked up and asked "was there something else dad?"

"yeah! About that.. Take a seat both of you"

The two sisters obediently sat down.

"this year I'm thinking about transferring tang ming to your university tang wei, she seems to be getting bullied in her university. I hope you both can take care of each other" tang ming froze. She didn't tell anyone so, how did her father found out.
At the same time tang wei thought of the past and how she used to bully tang ming together with her group of brats.

This time she will take care of her sister, let's see who dares to find trouble with her.

"don't worry dad! I will take care of sister." she smiled at her dad and turned towards tang ming.

"ming ming let's go shopping, I need a haircut and you need a new wardrobe." tang ming doesn't have any nice clothes, she doesn't know how to spend money and even if she buys something nice tang wei would ruin anything that looks a little better.

Tang ming looked at her sister wishing if it's a dream then she wants to continue to dream. When she was a child her mom left her after that suddenly a man came claiming to be her father. She never had a complete family, when her mother was alive she used to be buzy, even after walking into tang household her father was also buzy.

Even though it's obvious tang wei hated her, tang ming couldn't get herself to hate tang wei.

Everyday tang wei is the only family she sees and she got used to her presence. Even if tang wei insults her, even if she do every possible thing to hurt her somehow she only feels safe around her.

Sometimes when she gets nightmares she will run towards tang wei's room, after sitting outside tang wei's room she feels calm and an unknown warmth.

Now that tang wei has changed, tang ming is the most happiest person and she feels everything is worth as long as she could stay on tang wei's side.