Double Date With Different Motives

The hotel is empty and only a table with scented candles was filled with 4 people.

Tang wei with pleased smile, xiao zhan with his poker face (yet anyone could tell he is annoyed) , tang ming with a grumpy look and lu Chen glaring daggers at tang wei... The table was in a very weird atmosphere.

That was supposed to be tang wei and xiao zhan's date but it turned into a double date with each having different Motives. This all started when.....

***

College time is nearly over and students were packing their stuff, ready to get out.

Suddenly the bustling doorway cleared and xiao zhan walked in with his cool expression. Tang wei was buzy chatting with tang ming so she didn't see him yet.

Lu Chen heard the commotion and turned around just to see xiao zhan. He got confused for a sec before realising that the reason xiao zhan was here is for tang wei.

He felt very annoyed and walked to xiao zhan "xiao zhan! What a great surprise... Are you here for me?" he tried smiling.

Hearing his name tang wei looked up and froze 'he is not gonna give up, is he?'

Xiao zhan glanced at lu Chen once before continuing to make his way to tang wei.

Lu Chen turned red with anger and he stood in front of xiao zhan blocking his way " xiao zhan! You are my good brother... That's why I'm trying to make you understand. This woman here is a vixen and after all the things I told you about her, you still want to chase this troublesome woman?"

Xiao zhan glared at him and lu Chen got the point. With a annoyed huff he stepped aside.

Tang wei looked at them with a mischievous smile. ' lu Chen could be her ally if she wants to get away from xiao zhan'. While she was immersed in deep thoughts xiao zhan reached her wrist and started dragging her out.

Snapping out of her thoughts tang wei frowned , trying to struggle. Xiao zhan glanced at her "try to struggle one more time and I will escort you using the same method as yesterday ."

Tang wei remembered how he placed her on his shoulders and shuddered. 'have to avoid that with any way possible'

She obediently let xiao zhan lead her then a sudden idea popped into her head. She smirked" wait! "

Xiao zhan stopped walking and watched tang wei, she looked up at him with serious expression" where are we going? "

Xiao zhan replied calmly" on a date "

Tang wei stared at him 'I knew it! He is stickier than glue and is very hard to get rid of. I can't get rid of him by force or words... I have to use some other means to make him realise we are not compatible'

Tang wei turned around and look at tang ming who was smiling from ear to ear.

"I have one condition! If you can't fulfil it... I'm not coming with you, if you force me I won't even open my mouth to eat or talk . Good luck enjoying the date by yourself.. I will just turn into a bystander." tang wei shrugged.

Without thinking xiao zhan immediately replies" I agree! "

Tang wei stared at xiao zhan ' why are you so easy to trick?'" you didn't even heard my condition! ".

Xiao zhan's stiff expression loosen a little and he replies" except for break from me ... You can ask for anything."

Tang wei nodded but she couldn't help but to internally groan 'that's what I want from you.. A freaking break. But...... Why does these words are sounding a little......... Romantic' as soon as the thought crossed her mind she mentally slapped herself 'wake up! Why are you swinging his way..... He is target X... You can fall for anyone but him'

"then... I want to take tang ming with me. I'm feeling quite nervous you know" tang ming froze and tang wei rejoiced.

Xiao zhan was left speechless, he regret giving his word...

Lu Chen was shocked but soon got out of it 'what is this witch trying this time? I refuse to believe she changed, if I let her she will ruin xiao zhan and why is she dragging tang ming into this? I have to help them, no one knows this woman better than me ' he was confused and started getting worried for tang ming and xiao zhan.

Lu Chen took a few steps and stood beside tang ming "I'm also coming". Tang wei smirked' the play is playing perfectly'

Xiao zhan's face darkend, he didn't like a third wheel and yet fourth one got added in no time. Before he could say something "sure!" tang wei replied smiling.

The atmosphere stilled while everyone felt a sudden chill,

***

And that is how... Ladies and gentlemen, this romantic candle light dinner planned for tang wei turned into double Date with different Motives.

Tang wei ' lu Chen, I depend on you... Make sure xiao zhan stays miles away from me'

Tang ming ' what am I doing here? Moreover why is this lu Chen here... I can't let him ruin tang wei's date'

Lu Chen ' I will save xiao zhan before he falls too deep for that witch' s evil charm.... And it wouldn't hurt to enjoy this as a date with tang ming for a while. '

Xiao zhan'.....'

Leo, who was watching all this' ah - this was master's first official date, he stayed all night preparing for this and he even digged out all of the information about miss tang wei's favourites. In the end.... *sigh*'