Crazy Night & Hidden Pain

Qin lan's room :

That 'stranger' dragged Qin lan and tucked her to bed and was about to leave she suddenly Sat up like a ghost. Jumping a little he stared.

Qin lan look around and get a sight of the stranger. They both stare at each other and suddenly she broke into a smile then... Blah. She vomits all over.

That stranger rubs his forehead and sighs... He turn around and leave.. His blond hair shining in that dim light. Before he exit the hotel he calls a female staff there and tips her telling her to clean Qin lan up and leaves.

Tang ming's room :

lu Chen having hard time putting Tang ming to sleep.. She slaps or kick him as soon as he come near her.

Tang ming Sat there still smiling staring at her mobile looking at herself, suddenly screen turns black.

Tang ming's smile gone and she stares at her mobile blankly..... One by one tears fall.

Lu Chen saw that and gets worried he moves to her "why are you crying what happend!?"

Tang ming start bawling "gone... She is gone.. My love is gone".

Lu Chen stays a feet away and stares at what tang ming is looking at... After seeing that screen went blank. He thoughts maybe it's outta battery "gimme I will charge it".

He was about to touch that mobile his butt receives a kick. Lu chan on the floor rubs his back shouting "what in the world!! No one dared to touch me and you are delivering mountain of kicks be glad I like you or or..." he wanted to cry.

Tang ming on the other hand humfs and hugs her mobile and starts mumbling... Who knows what

***inside Hotel **

Xiao zhan enters with Tang wei on his shoulder.. Tang wei suddenly starts struggling and jumps down walking straight towards a female staff who along with evryone else staring at xiao zhan.

Tang wei walk up to her looking ready to hit ... The female staff member felt a sudden chill "what do you think you are looking at? That's mine" she says pointing at xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan strangely felt proud even though he got called "that".

She looks around at evry female present there and goes to xiao zhan then starts removing her top.

Xiao zhan felt drak clouds around his head. He hurriedly stops her "what the hell are you doing"

Tang wei pouts pointing towards female employees "see.. See.. They look like they are ready to eat you... Hurry cover yourself"

She tries to cover his face with hand then feeling it's not enough she tries to remove his shirt then stops half way "no can't remove this they will really eat you".

Xiao zhan grabs her hand stopping her from moving "no one will eat me... If you keep doing this then I will eat you right now" he whispers that last line in her ear voice dangerously low. Xiao zhan stretch his hand "leo... jacket ". Leo removes his jacket and hands over.

With that said xiao zhan cover himself and tang wei with it "now happy?"

Tang wei smiles and hugs him.

<free dogfood for hotel staff and leo>

***
Xiao zhan's room..:

He couldn't leave these two sisters alone in the room God knows where they might go on middle of the night.

Tang wei unlike those two wasn't noisy, she was very calm.... Alarmingly calm.

Xiao zhan removed tang wei's shoes and tucked her to bed and all the time tang wei silently kept staring at xiao zhan blankly.

With a sigh xiao zhan was about to get up she clutches his coller and push him on bed sitting on top of him.

Xiao zhan froze.... Tang wei expressionless.. They two stare at each other. After what felt like eternity xiao zhan moves his hand to get up but tang wei catches it and press him back to the bed.

Tang wei won't move or won't say just stare at him... Xiao zhan unable to do anything asks her "what are you doing"

Tang wei glares at him "shush... I'm printing my wife's face in my memory"

Xiao zhan frowns "wife who? You are unstoppable while drunk". Using a bit of strength he catch her hands and tries to get up.

Tang wei suddenly Hugs him, xiao zhan feels helpless "as much as I love having you stick to me.. I would prefer it if you could do it while being sober".

Tang wei frowns and kiss him.. Xiao zhan kisses back until tang wei deepens the kiss. Xiao zhan's eyes went wide 'this is getting out of control'.

He tries to break the kiss but Tang wei won't let him ' gotta stop this before I lose control'. With that he grip her with one hand and close her mouth with another.

Suddenly tang wei hick up and tries to Vomit... Xiao zhan hurriedly pushes her towards the washroom and close the door with a sigh.

*inside washroom *

Tang wei vomits and looks up huffing * her eyes slightly red. She splash some water on her face and looks at her face in the mirror ...its the same face that reminds her of what she is..

There wasn't a night where tang wei could sleep without nightmares of the past.

Tang ming's crying face when she lost her child. Tang ming sitting in wheelchair after losing her legs while saving tang wei.....

Tang wei grits her teeth trying to get a hold of herself. She turns around and switches on shower and sit down there hugging herself.

She gets a bit sober and stays there thinking ' I can change it... I can stop myself from making mistakes but how long can I run away from my guilt'

Suddenly the doors opens xiao zhan enters cursing and switch off the shower picking tang wei up.

He calls a hotel staff to change her dress... After tang wei done changing xiao zhan goes inside and frowns.

Tang wei lay there on the bed with empty eyes... He didn't know what happened to her suddenly.

She is drunk so he can't expect an answer.. Even if she isn't he won't ask her anything until she herself wanna say it.. But one thing he was sure she was hiding something within herself which is making her like this ... It hurts him to see her .

Xiao zhan sit beside her and pats her head lightly "I don't know what happend to you or I don't know if you will remember this but no matter what I'm going to be here with you so sleep peacefully"

Tang wei can only wonder what kinda face she is making to make him worried. She laughs dryly "you don't even know what kind of person I am... Even I hate myself"

Xiao zhan looks at tang wei with worry evident in his eyes " no matter who you were or what you become I choose you and I will support you...
I'm not that good either.. We can be evil couple together"

Tang wei smiles slightly and snuggle close to xiao zhan and falls asleep while clutching his hand.

Xiao zhan stares at her 'as you said I don't know you.... Yet. And you don't know how I longed for someone to make me feel humane again.
I will try my best to be worthy of you.'

With that thought he also fall asleep sitting beside tang wei.