Charlie's Third Angel

"I can't believe he left us here!" tang wei Sat in chair near balcony rubbing her forehead.

Family of three.. Tang wei, tang ming and their dad decided to go on a trip after exams are finished but.... As soon as they stepped inside hotel. Dad left saying he got an emergency.

" nothing we can do, dad is buzy... I'm worried, he is not taking enough rest" Tang ming Sat across with a sigh.

Tang wei looks at her sister ridiculously " yeah.... I'm worried about how we are gonna survive this trip and you are worried about his rest?

Look here dear sister... We are in Japan. Neither of us can speak Japanese so.... For three days let's just stay inside eating and sleeping "

Tang ming pouts" we can't do that... I was really looking forward to coming here "

Tang wei frowns" don't give me that look.... That puppy dog eyes are the reason why I'm stuck here. Otherwise I would have stayed home playing my games "

Tang ming was about to say something but stops after hearing a strange sound.

" like I said - " tang wei starts but tang ming shush her" shh.. Wait! Do you hear that? "

" hear what? "

" I think it's a cat? Or not.. I'm not sure, I can't hear it anymore " tang ming says moving around the hotel room trying to listen to it.

Tang wei glares at her" don't say creepy things.. It's night time. If I can't fall asleep I will eat your head all night "

Tang ming stops and turns around" are you perhaps scared? "

Tang wei gives a dry laugh" scared? Who me? Like that will ever happen "

Tang ming laughs" sure.. I'm getting hungry, will order some food. You go take a bath "

***

After a long bath and nice food both sisters fell on bed, tang wei listening to music and tang ming reading book.

Suddenly tang ming hear that sound again, she abruptly closes her book and tap on tang wei.

Tang wei immensed in her music didn't felt or hear anything. That sound just gets louder alerting tang ming so she slaps tang wei's head.

Tang wei jumps up and glare at tang ming. She was about to curse some when tang ming shush her telling her to listen to the sound.

As soon as the sound reaches her ears tang wei grabs onto tang ming "what's that?" she asks in a hushed tone.

"I dunno" tang ming replies in a worried voice.

It's a sound similar to some cat crying or screeching, creeping them out in the middle of night.

Tang ming tries to get up but tang wei grabs her "where are you going?"

Tang ming reply "I'm going to check where does that sound coming from, if you are scared you can stay here"

Tang wei frowns "who said I'm scared let's go" so,she says but she still hid behind tang ming, she can't help but to think 'ah.. When did my little sister got so brave? Sure I can handle everything .....except Dogs and ghosts. Pff... I don't believe in ghosts but.. When I was a kid..........................'

'the heck!who am I talking with'

The sister duo walks around the room searching every corner but found nothing, then they both look at balcony. With a Nod tang ming starts walking towards the balcony and slides the glass door.

As soon as they open the door something white flies towards them with a cry tang ming close her eyes while tang wei clutch onto tang ming from behind.

Tang ming open her eyes slowly and looks down.. Just to see.... "a tissue?"

Tang wei let go of Tang ming and come forward "a what!?!!!"

Tang ming takes the tissue and look up just to see another one flying their way.

They both dodge it and look forward just to see a girl wearing nightgown crying.

She sneazes another tissue, tang wei looks at the tissue in her hand "eww..." and immediately let go of it.

Tang wei come back to her senses and shouts "hey! What the hell are you doing in middle of the night.. Cant we sleep? And why are you throwing tissue in our balcony"

The girl look up and starts crying "I don't like trash around me so I'm throwing it there"

A vein pop on tang wei's head"what? You don't like trash then throw it in dustbin not where others live "

The girl hiccups and says" I don't want to throw it in dust bin... The dust bin will get dirty "

Tang wei couldn't take it" what?!?!!!are you insane? "

Tang ming tries to get tang wei's attention" wei wei... I think she is drunk. Look there "

Tang wei looks at the balcony wall where empty beer cans are perfectly lined up 'yeah... Definitely a clean freak'

Tang wei rubs her forehead. Tang ming looks at the girl" hey... Aren't you senior Qin lan? "

The girl looks up still crying" you know me? "she rubs her eyes and looks at tang ming. Tang ming replies" yeah. We study in same uni. I'm tang ming and this is.. "

Qin lan rubs her eyes and looks at tang wei" tang wei? "

Tang wei looks at her frowning" yeah.. You know me? "

The girl laughs" of course who doesn't? Is it true that lu Chen dumped you? "

Tang wei stares at her" I broke off the engagement....I don't feel anything for him and I.. Feel no need to tell you anything "

Qin lan laughs dryly " I envy you... Wish I "

Tang wei lifts her hand and stops her" I know.. It seems you are heartbroken but plz... I have no interest in listening to that story. "

Tang ming frowns" wei wei.. You are being rude "

Tang wei stares at her" I never said I'm good and look at her crying... We didn't even know if it's a human or cat until we see her. Ugh.. I can't hear that sound anymore "

Qin lan starts crying "how can you be so cold and cool at the same time. "

Tang wei looks at Qin lan and then tang ming "did she just call me cool? Why do I feel like you and she share same brain cell"

Tang ming laughs and drags a chair for tang wei.

"no.. Me not sitting here" tang wei is about walk in when tang ming stops her "if you won't listen to her.. She won't stop crying ..good luck with your sleep "

Tang wei sighs, she walks back and sit there with a boring expression "I'm listening"

***
They both sit on their side of balcony while Qin lan sits crying on her own side with Only a wall between them.

Qin lan starts " you see.. It's like this. We were a couple -" but she gets cut off by tang wei "I need a drink"

Tang ming froze, she remembered the last time tang wei was drunk "not again... No no no"

Tang wei pouts... "I won't drink much, plus I need something to keep me sane while I listen to this sappy story"

Tang ming shakes her head,"OK but promise me....only little"

Tang wei laughs "you worry too much"

Tang wei takes a can of beer and starts drinking "go on" she motions for Qin lan to continue.

Tang ming sighs ' yeah.. It's gonna be a looong night'