Why Not Give Him A Chance?

Tang wei and tang ming Sat in their garden, which by the way was getting reorganised. Tang wei had a far-away look in her eyes and tang ming Sat beside her silently sipping tea. They just got back from uni and are giving instructions to workers.

"thinking about your hubby?" tang ming teased. She heard about everything that happened yesterday from tang wei and now have a clear understanding about things.

Tang wei suddenly got angry, glaring at tang ming "don't you dare, you traitor ! You were listening to everything from outside and didn't even step inside cafe to help out this poor sister"

Tang ming pouted "I didn't even know what you were talking about, I only heard a few words and thought maybe you were couple who were in a fight so I didn't dare.

Now that you have told me everything, I got a idea of what's going on. I think he likes you?"

Tang wei scoffed" like? We just met yesterday and in a drunken state I may have saved him but trust me once he knows the real me, he will run to never land "

Tang ming laughed" that won't happen! Even if he runs away, it's his loss "she shrugged.

Tang wei looks at tang ming with a complicated expression ' I made her beautiful days a living nightmare in the past but she never hated me not in that life and not now. How can someone be this good?

I mean, come on! She always is as calm as a saint'

"ming ming ... Why are you this kind ah? You think I'm good? the worst is yet to come. It's just that there isn't any opponent"

At a certain far away land someone sneezes*

Tang ming looks at tang wei intensely"why dont you give him a chance? I think he is better than the most guys I have ever seen. He respects you and I can see that he gives you importance. "

Tang wei mouth hung open" are you crazy? He! Respect! Me? From where did you get this absurd idea? Didn't you see that he literally picked me up like a baggage and tossed me on his shoulder...

That calls Kidnapping, forcing.. Not respecting. "

At the end of speech tang wei stood there panting, her face red with anger and if looked closely one could see steam coming out of her ears.

" but you kissed him! Doesn't that mean something? "tang ming also stood up and faced tang wei.

Suddenly it's like cold water splashed on her face, tang wei paled for a moment before blushing. She took a deep breath fanning herself" t-that was drunk mistake. Moreover the main concern is Im very possessive and can be very cruel - ah! Leave it you won't understand "

" wei wei! " tang ming had a sad expression on her face . She holds tang wei's hand, looking at her with warm expression.

" uh... What? "tang wei is clueless. ' what's with the atmosphere? ah - why is she pitying me again ?'

" you still love lu Chen right? That's why you are finding it hard to move on " hearing that tang wei took a step back 'I find it hard to understand the way her mind works ah, from where does it look like I'm hurt'

"ming.. My good sister! I don't love him, I don't want to be with him even if it means that the world is about to end, hell! I don't even care if that idiot falls into hell fire.." tang wei coxes tang ming.

"can I ask you something?" tang ming looks at tang wei worriedly. "sure!" tang wei nods.

"Why are you trying to get me and lu Chen together all of sudden ? I mean... You suddenly changed. It's good but.." tang ming is heavily confused. She should be happy that her sister is caring for her but she is worried. Reason? Even she doesn't know.

Tang wei smiles at her" because I know you two belong with each other, I was in a long dream and I saw that not everything can be achieved by force. Trust me this once, I really think you should give him a chance "

Tang ming smiles at her mischievously" and I also think same about you and xiao zhan "

Tang wei can't help but to sweat ' and here I was doubting whether she is sane. Ming' er this sister knows about your future ah and as for me and xiao zhan... He is supposed to be sleeping beauty . '

" that's not same... " tang wei looks at tang ming frowning.

Tang ming smirks "well... I can give lu Chen a chance, if you agree to give xiao zhan a chance too"

' I surrender! We really do share the same DNA. Indeed my sister... '

"I - I - I can't! " tang wei exclaim before walking away. 'you need to work hard lu Chen! I can't help you'

Tang ming sighs, suddenly tang wei turns around "by the way...about out ruined garden... Didn't dad say something ?"

Tang ming walk towards tang wei and they both look at ruined garden.

"yeah! He came home yesterday after you fell asleep, and asked about it"

"and?" tang wei looks at tang ming.

"I just told him that a pile of pigs ruined it!" tang ming shrugged.

Tang wei stares at tang ming "Did you just call this heavenly beauty a pig?"

Tang ming laughs "so what? I couldn't possibly say that my good sister bought a man home in the middle of night calling him beauty and cling-"

"stop! I surrender! I'm a pig!"