Accidental Flirting With Mr Beauty

Tang wei is sitting in her room, hair tied in a pony with a pen tapping her lips and a large book in her hands. She intently watch it, her glasses slightly tilted... She suddenly slump down on her study table with a huge sigh.

'why can't I reborn after college days, this study can never.. I mean never be pleasant. I once again have to go through the exams? even though I already studied them once... I can't remember!!!!... I wanna cry. Seriously man! You gave me a second chance not a couple of cheats? '

She is on verge of crying, just then someone slowly sneak up on her.. Tang wei saw a shadow and lifted the study lamp to hit whoever was behind.

Tang wei turns around swiftly and she stops after seeing Tang ming, with a cry Tang ming sits on the floor clutching her head.

Tang wei shakes her head "should have knocked before entering or at least call my name, it's 2 in the morning... What on earth are you doing" she helps Tang ming up.

Tang ming took a deep breath calming herself "I wanted to see how you were doing, the door was open and I saw you laying on table so I thought you were asleep"

The both sisters sit on the bed munching on cookies Tang ming bought. " I told you wei wei, we have tests so study well but you.... You were having fun with online games. Now you only have one week to cover all the subjects"

Tang wei pouts "don't say anything about my games... Im studying now aren't I? You nag like grandma"

Tang ming laughs and throws a pillow on her "ok ok I won't nag much , sleep well now and take some rest.. Don't tire yourself" with that she walks out.

Tang wei rolls on her bed, she want to stay awake for a while and continue studying but was feeling sleepy.

Just then she hears a light knocking, she gets up and opens the door but no one's there. She walks back to her study table but once again hears knocking... This time she can hear it clearly coming from her balcony.

Tang wei felt alarmed 'who is it? In the middle of night?' she tries to walk there with her study lamp but suddenly falls down, she looks behind just to see the lamp plugged in. Tang wei slaps her forehead and remove the wire circling it around her wrist 'now I'm ready'.

Tang wei walks slowly 'why do I feel like thief in my own home', swiftly she dashes to the balcony window and opens it, just to see it empty. "come on! It's not April 1st" she shouts. Before she could close the door she finds a box, together with a teddy.

Tang wei looks around but finds no one, she could smell coffee and muffins. With a smile she gladly accepts the box and teddy, before walking in she shouts "even if you deliver it by mistake I'm not returning people! I saw it, I smell it and I eat it."

After 3 seconds Tang wei opens the balcony door again and peeks out "thank you" she shouts and close it.

She starts eating muffins while hugging teddy, she takes a sip of coffee and humms"this is what I needed to fuel my energy ".

Just then her phone starts ringing, she takes a look 'no Id?'. She looks around 'why are things so creepy tonight, it's like I'm in a horror movie'. With a sigh she lift the call" hello ".

After 3 seconds of silence she hears a voice" did you get them? ". Tang wei chokes on her own saliva" xiao zhan?"she exclaims. 'definitely a horror movie'

Tang wei takes a deep breath before laying on bed with book in her hands and phone on speaker.

She looks at now empty coffee cup" Did you send them? "

After a long silence xiao zhan humms Tang wei wanted to laugh ' the mighty king can't speak in phone ah'

Then tang wei's eyes land on the pink teddy, with a smirk she asks" what about the teddy bear? "

Xiao zhan immediately replies" you don't like it? " tang wei rolls on her bed and sighs" why does it always have to be 'you don't like it? Do you like it?' can't you simply answer like 'yeah! I sent it'. "

"......" hearing the silence Tang wei thought the call ended but then xiao zhan speaks again" it's meaningless if you don't like it"

Tang wei shakes her head "did your family found you in jungle, Away from all human interactions?"

"no, my grandfather raised me " xiao zhan answers.

Tang wei sighs 'this exactly is what I'm talking about, xiao zhan! That's called sarcasm ah'. Just then she notices something on teddy's neck it looks like bow tie but when you see it closely..... A headband? With.... Bunny ears.

" xiao zhan! Did you perhaps sent a headband?" Tang wei asks while taking it out.

"..... Hmm" xiao zhan.

"with bunny ears" by now Tang wei was trying hard not to laugh 'this is soo out of his way'

"... Hmm." xiao zhan

"who taught you all this?" Tang wei was amused.

" leo said girls like stuff like that, he said only sending coffee and muffins won't warm your heart" xiao zhan tells her truthfully while leo starts sweating 'why did I ever try to help these two'.

Tang wei was speechless 'you can't just sell him out'.

"don't you like it?" xiao zhan.

Tang wei wears it and looks in the mirror, with a smile she replies "it's cute! Would have looked even cuter on you " she teases him.

"..." xiao zhan went silent and Tang wei got out of whatever trance she was in.

She was in a panic mode ' did I just flirt with xiao zhan? What am I doing? Talking like he is my boyfriend. When did I become so close with him.'

" uh-I have to study... Good night" Tang wei didn't even wait for xiao zhan's reply and hurriedly cuts the call.
***

30 mins.... After 30 minutes Tang wei finally give up. She keeps thinking about xiao zhan' he is disturbing my studies ah ', she looks in the mirror and her eyes lands on headband' it's cute '. She smiles and slap her head' I'm doing it again! '

Tang wei looks at her phone and dial xiao zhan' s number. The other side immediately picks it up "xiao zhan?" Tang wei asks.

"hmm.." xiao zhan humms.

"I don't understand this question can you explain it?" Tang wei asks.

"which one?" xiao zhan.

Tang wei mentally fist bumps 'perfect! It's good thing he knows how to solve these problems ... Now! Mr beauty! Since you are the cause of disturbance.... You better teach me so I won't fail' she let out a evil laugh.

"what are you laughing for?" xiao zhan asks.

'oops!'"just cause... Now tell me how to solve this" Tang wei starts asking questions and hears to xiao zhan diligently.

The more she tried to push the more they were getting closer. The magic of red string of fate started working.... It's just a start of something new.