Drunken Mess Found Herself A Husband

Tang wei has a lot going on in her head. The changes that took place in the past few days was a lot for her to take in. Every time she looked at tang ming she feels immense guilt and she feels pain every time her father smiles at her, she thought she was getting used to it but it was hard and lu Chen.... Though she feels nothing sort of emotions like love, like and all that she somehow feels empty.

Like she was living in a dream, she started feel like she is losing touch with reality. Even though she promised to herself not to drink again she can't help but to crave for it.

Thus she decided to get drunk once and let her feelings all out.

After getting heavily drunk she fell on the table mumbling sorry again and again... As this was probably because not weekend there were only a few customers.

Even after getting drunk, tang wei had surprising control over her body. After a while she stood up and left after paying the bill,still she got out of the pub holding full bottle of liquor.

She started walking away staggering a little, one of the workers saw her and decided to help her "ma'am! Let me help you, should I call a cab for you?"

Tang wei looked at him and shook her head before walking on her own but the worker still felt worried "ma'am let me help you" he tried to hold her as she looked like she was about to fall.

Tang wei jerked his hand away and glared, that glare was enough to let the worker know when to stop.

She started walking alone thinking about all the mess she made in the past just then she heard a bark. Tang wei turned around just to see a dog glaring at her. The only animal she ever hated... It's a dog. Tang wei knew that it's time to run so she slowly bent down and removed her heels, just as that dog took one step her way she turned around and sprinted from there.

***

While running away from that damn dog tang wei Somehow found herself in a dark ally, after a while she found an abandoned building and kicked open the door.

"ugh.. Dogs are annoying just like that damn lu Chen. I can't believe I wasted half of my life chasing that jerk"

Suddenly tears poured from tang wei's eyes, she continued walking inside that abandoned building with half finished liquor bottle on one hand and other hand holding a pair of heels. She staggered inside mumbling "uuu... Do I even have a love line in my life? Why am I soooo.. Unlucky"

She took another sip from the liquor and shouted "this tang wei won't ever fall for looks... I will marry the world's ugliest man who won't attract bees and butterflies wherever he goes" just then her eyes landed on a figure in front of her.

Tang wei saw a man probably in his 20's sitting there unconscious, tied to a chair. Tang wei walked towards him while taking another sip of liquor and bent down staring at him face to face.

Tang wei stood there frozen.
1..
2..
3 she suddenly spat the liquor in her mouth directly on his face.

That unconscious man woke up, his eyes icy cold and face expressionless as he glared at tang wei who stood flabbergasted.

Suddenly tang wei broke into a smile "beauty let's get married" ( -_- just a few seconds ago she said.. Ah never mind)

"..."

"beauty.. Why aren't you talking eh? Am I not pretty? Your wife will raise you OK? Let's get married mu..." tang wei's eyes shone as she lean a little to kiss him.

The man turned his face away and in an awfully calm voice said "untie me".

Hearing his voice tang wei's heart skipped a beat 'ah.. This heavenly man with such a silky voice.. My heart' she clutched her heart nodding obediently.

While tang wei was buzy undoing the ropes the cold man looked at tang wei amusingly.

Just then a man dressed in black with a mask came rushing down the door tang wei kicked open.

He shouted "hey! "

Tang wei was very diligently trying to open the knots so that voice irritated her very much . She turned around and with a force threw one of her heels on him, it directely hit him on his head "ah.." with a shout he staggered blood pouring down his face.

Smiling in triumph tang wei continued her work while mumbling "don't worry beauty this queen will take care of you eh?"

The man continue to stare at her feelings a little complicated , she looked awfully adorable to him. For a man who loathed woman's touch and who never dated, this girl in front of him is making it hard for him to stay calm.

Just as tang wei finished undoing the knots a group of men wearing black entered the scene.

Tang wei took her another heel and was about to throw at them, the cold man stopped her holding her hand. Tang wei was a little shocked by the sudden touch of warmth on her wrist, she blushed a little. Even the iceburg was shocked as he didn't even hesitated to touch her. He looked at her his expression warming up a little.

"let me!" with that he walked big strides and in flash punched the first one he got hold of.

There was a fight going in front of Tang wei, she didn't know what to do as that one man was fighting a massive amount of black clothed people.

She looked around and found a rod, she ran towards them and hit whoever came to her view. After a few minutes everyone fell down but she was still swinging that rod around breathing heavily.

Just then another group of men came wearing suits, she ran to them swinging the rod but she felt someone hugging her from behind.

She calmed down and turned around to see the handsome Iceberg looking at her with cold eyes.

"beauty.. I saved you! You have to repay me OK? Marry me ..." tang wei slurred while pouncing on him.

The man still looked emotionless but there was a tinge of amusement in his eyes. As for the other people in suits who came looked like they just lost their souls.

" let's take our vows. Hmm... They are very long so let me shorten them. Whatever happens in the future, you shall forever be mine " with that she tiptoed and kissed him catching everyone by surprise.