23

"Last nights bombings remain a mystery. There were numerous casualties, all people harmed were members of the well known Chechen's gang. The police aren't ruling out the bombings being gang related." The news reporter paused.

Jonathan and Willow looked at each other, she grinned happily whereas he just nodded slowly. "The other mobs get the blame for this," Jonathan paused. "This worked out quite nicely. Well done, Willow, for your plan of bombing them."

"Recognition!" Willow threw her arms in the air. "Woo!" Cheering she ran off and around the apartment. Jonathan turned the television up and continued to watch the news. There wasn't much information being given out. But all he knew was that all the people who, for the better word, wanted dead, were in fact dead.

"In other news-" at this Jonathan switched the television off. He didn't care about the other news. He only wanted to know the report on yesterday evening.

Standing up he shuffled off and watched as Willow ran out of Luke's room, into theirs and then out of there. She ran past him and jumped onto the sofa. Landing on her stomach she wriggled, curled up, and held onto a cushion. Jonathan frowned and looked at her before walking into the work room. Hearing a knock he opened the door, "Yes?" Looking down at Luke he turned back to packing things away.

"What's up with Willow?"

Jonathan looked at the boy, he sighed and dropped the books he was holding into a box. "She got recognition."

"And that made her flip?"

"It doesn't take much. She flips out quite often. She's easily amused you see." Jonathan shrugged and then walked quickly to the bedroom to get some more stuff to pack away. He was taking clothes with him to his new work abode just in case he ever needed to stay there.

Luke shrugged and left him alone, walking into the living room he raised an eyebrow at Willow. She was sitting bolt upright with a confused look on her face. "What's up?" Luke eyed up the television, "Oh great." Mumbling the child turned on his heels and walked back to his room. When anything involving Arkham City popped up Willow immediately put all her attention on it. Luke exclaimed when Willow charged past him and into her bedroom.

Jonathan looked at her confused, even Luke did. He loitered for a few seconds before walking into his room. "Why Willow, you look in a state of shock. What's wrong?"

"There's a man on television!" She exclaimed.

"Yes Willow, I'm sure there's many men on television." Jonathan said sarcastically and let out a noise when Willow had clutched onto his arm and ran back to the living room, dragging him along with her. She pointed to the screen and frowned. Jonathan's eyes darkened and he in fact turned to glaring at the screen. "Right," Jonathan said a little numbly. "Anyone up for a family reunion?"

"Jonathan?"

"Yes?" He turned and looked at her.

Willow frowned lightly and twiddled her thumbs. "So that guy is your dad? But I thought you didn't know your parents?" He looked down at her indifferently, she looked up at him confused.

"Yes. He is, and yes I lied to you there. I never knew my mother. My father I knew...we met once."

"So what the hell does he want here?"

"He's a construction worker, he also works with computers." Jonathan explained. "I may have searched him up once or twice. It's perfectly normal for a child to want to know their parents. I admittedly, in my youth, wanted to know one of mine."

"Anyone's better than Grandmother Crane, the freakin' loony."

"I wholly agree with you there. She was crazy."