14|You Are So Dead

an: sorry to everyone who read the previous chapter, i put the wrong header image so i will change it so that it is correct. have fun reading. 

"Well, well, well, look what he have here, two sweet lovebirds coming our way everybody." Felix laughed. 

As soon as he said that, you pulled away from Chan to avoid embarrassing yourself even more.

"Felix." Chan shot him a glare. 

"What man, I'm just calling it as I see it." He said causing everyone to laugh and the tension to loosen. 

You all started to make your way into the pool, but Felix stopped you before you moved. 

"No but really, are you two actually a thing, coz even though it's cute, I must warn you, he is a..."

"Felix, nothing is happening, I was a bit uncomfortable and he helped me out." You laughed with him. 

"Damn girl, what is he helping you out with, your clothes?" He joked with a slightly questioning tone.

"Dude, you're a mess." You told him.

"No I'm not, but you will be once he..." 

"Coming in?" Chan chirped in from behind you two cutting Felix off. 

"I think I might warm up in the sun for a little while first." You let him know.

You turned around to lay your towel down and as you were, you heard the soft chatter of the guys. When you went to lie down you felt two big strong hands on either side of your waist gently picking you up and carrying you to the pool. 

"You drop me in and you're dead Chan." You warned him. 

"You wouldn't dare, plus you know you couldn't." He laughed back, simultaneously jumping into the water with you still in his arms. 

When you finally got back up to the top of the water again, you looked around and saw Chan and the others all laughing. 

"Ohh, you are so dead now." You smirked at him.

"Sure thing Baby Doll." He laughed.

You immediately tackled him under the water, the two of you mucking around with the others egging you on. 

It was only a matter of seconds until his hands found your waist again and he lifted you out of the pool on his shoulders. 

"Chan I swear, this time I mean it, I won't be afraid to murder you right now, I used to have every intention of killing you and somehow that temptation is making its way back to me."

"Come on Y/N, we all know you don't have the guts to kill him anymore." Felix joined in on the banter. 

"Oh, you wanna start?" You playfully threatened him whilst still on Chan's shoulders.

"Yeah, I guess I do." In a matter of seconds Hyunjin swam under the water and lifted Felix up onto his shoulders. 

"Come on then, let's go." 

The four of you started to play chicken fight, with Jeongin and Jisung eventually joining in as well . It wasn't long until Felix had managed to push you off Chan's shoulders and you fell backwards into the pool. 

Eventually the rest of the members began playing as well and you were all joking and mucking around in the pool until it got dark. 

You enjoyed the weather and you all just sat in the pool for a while, relaxing and not worrying about anything, until it came back into your mind that you still had to tell Chan about going out with Mark. 

You quietly swam over to him and gently splashed him on the back with water. 

"Hey what's up?" He asked whilst drizzling small amounts of water on your head. 

"Don't be mad, but Mark kinda invited me out for dinner with him tomorrow and I said yes." 

"Why would I be mad?" He asked you curiously. 

"I don't know, just that it would be dangerous and all." 

"I'm not mad, I know you can handle yourself, but I will make sure that at least one of the others is close to you just incase you need it." He explained to you. 

"Ok, thank you. Oh and also, he said that he would be picking me up from my place. I told him it was fine, so I might have to leave for mine quite early."

"Yeah, that's fine. Just tell me what needs to be done and it will happen."

The two of you stayed close to each other for a while just enjoying yourselves as the others were either splashing around or just chilling and talking. 

It wasn't long until you all decided to head inside to get changed and eat.

You all decided that it would be fair to all contribute on cooking and so you all had a turn at helping out with one part of making it. 

After dinner you were exhausted so you decided to call it a day and say goodnight to all of the boys.

As you were lying in bed you had thought over the day and a smile grew on your face at how close you and the others had gotten. 

You were becoming close to family with them and you had never felt happier. 

You let your eyes sleepily close, drifting you off into a deep sleep until the next day.

(word count/879)