24|A Bit Of Relaxation

When you got to the house everyone else was back there already.

As you stepped into the living room where they all were, they congratulated you on how well you handled the situation.

You all thought that it was best to just relax for the rest of the day and go for a swim.

All of you headed up to your own rooms and got changed into your swimwear.

As you were getting a set of bathers, you saw your phone on your nightstand.

Since you weren't able to check your phone earlier, you picked it up and looked to see if you had any notifications.

As you were reading through a few of them you remembered that Mark had texted earlier.

You headed back down the stairs after having changed and searched for Chan to see when it would suit him for you to be  able to go and see Mark, that is if he said yes.

"Hey Chan." You caught up to him as he was heading outside to the pool.

"Y/N, what's up."

"Well Mark texted me before we left today asking if I wanted to see him again, I was wondering if I could?" You asked him.

"What does he want?" He questioned you back.

"I think it's just to talk, he said he wanted to ask me an important question."

"I'm sure we can figure something out tonight, you'll be able to tell him before we eat, that sound good, I'll just have to think of when it will be a good time."

"Ok, thank you so much."

You slowly made your way into the warm pool after taking your top layer of clothing off to leave you in your bathers.

A few of the other members were already in chatting amongst themselves and inviting you to join them too.

Your peaceful conversations were soon interrupted by a loud shriek of 'CANNONBALL' before seeing Felix running up and jumping into the pool soon followed by Jeongin doing the same.

You all were enjoying yourselves for a few hours until the usual whine of 'I'm hungry' started going around and you all made your way out of the pool agreeing with the statement.

As everyone crowded around the kitchen island to decide what to cook, you found Chan standing next to you placing his arms comfortably over your shoulders to which you tilted your head up and gave him a small smile.

"So I thought that you could go tomorrow night, but this time tell him that you'll pick him up since he made the effort to last time. This time we won't go as harsh with the protecting safety measures." He laughed at the end.

"Ok, thank you, I'll quickly tell him now." You squeezed his hand that you somehow happened to be holding and headed for your room to get your phone again.

Y/N: Hey, how does tomorrow night sound?

Mark: Sounds good, I'll pick you up at 8:00?

Y/N: How about I pick you up, it's only fair since you did last time

Mark: Alright see you then, goodnight

Y/N: Goodnight

You both thought to just say goodnight then since you were probably not going to text again that night.

After turning your phone off, you put it back on your nightstand and headed out your door to the kitchen again.

Once you got there, the others were still standing around the island talking about who should cook.

"So what did you guys chose?" You asked out loud.

"We were feeling like butter chicken, and now were deciding who cooks." Minho turned to look at you.

"I'll cook, I don't mind." You shrugged your shoulders.

They all turned to you with a shocked face, not understanding how you could possibly want to cook.

"Not that I have an objection, but why?" Jeongin questioned.

"It's peaceful to cook, and seeing as though no one else wants to, I don't see why not. You guys can just sit while I cook.

"Alright fine by us."

They all headed to the lounge room and sat down to watch something while you cooked.

You finished cooking and called them that it was ready, to which they all swarmed around the bench to collect their food.

"Wow Y/N, this is really good." Hyunjin thanked you with the others agreeing with him.

After your meal you all went back to the couches to watch something before bed.

Eventually you all started moving to your rooms to sleep.

As you were changing, your mind slipped back to meeting with Mark again tomorrow and a small smile found it's way onto your face.

As you put your head down onto your pillow, you fell into a deep sleep, unaware of how exhausted you were.

(word count/802)