Chapter 6

Recap:

"Fine." Naruto hissed, ran into the house grabbed his fox and his stuff and left without another word. All that happened in less than a second thanks to his dads Jutsu. Naruto reappeared at the Akatsuki base before he started to cry.

On to the story...

Naruto couldn't help it. He broke down in front of the Akatsuki base. Naruto sobbed for the first time in a long time. Kakashi and Sakura pushed him over the edge and he officially hates Konoha now. Konan rushed out of the base at the sound of crying and saw Naruto balling his eyes out.

She crouched next to him and rubbed soothing circles on his back to calm him down. "Oh Naru... What's wrong?" She asked.

Naruto sniffled a little before answering. "K-Ka-Kakashi a-and S-Sakura s-said I r-raped Sasuke! Kakashi p-put m-me outside like a d-dog a-and he kept calling me d-demon!" Naruto cried harder. Konan clenched her hand into a fist before picking up the sobbing child and carrying him into the base. Nagato, Sasori, Itachi, and Kakuzu were there at the moment. Konan made her way to the livingroom and set Naruto on the couch were he curled up and cried some more. His crying brought in Itachi and Nagato, both of which looked surprised to see him there.

"What happened to him?" Nagato asked Konan. Instead of answering the question right there in the room, she gestured to the hallway. Itachi and Nagato followed her out and she gently shut the door.

"Kakashi kicked Naruto out of the house they were staying in for their mission like a dog and kept calling him demon after Sakura accused him of raping Sasuke." Konan explained.

Itachi growled. "If I get my hands on them I will kill them in the most painful way possible! Sasuke and Naruto are brothers in all but blood!" Itachi spat out in anger.

"I am taking Naruto from Konoha! Actually, I might just blow them away..." Nagato contemplated. He rather liked that thought.

"Did Sasuke say that he was raped as well?" Itachi asked.

Konan shook her head. "I don't know. He just showed up crying and told me what I told you. He never mentioned anything about Sasuke."

Itachi frowned, turning his head to face the door. Naruto's crying had died down to sniffles. "If Sasuke didn't deny what Sakura said then me and him are going to have words."

Nagato snapped out of his fantasizing about using his Almighty Push on Konoha. "He can stay here for a while. At least until their mission is finished. Then I will have a talk with Hiruzen and take Naruto from that place. He has almost been raped multiple times and beaten multiple times. This is the last straw. I am taking him and he will live here." Nagato said before going back into the room. The room was silent so he was worried. Apparently their worries were unfounded because Naruto was sleeping on the couch.

"He cried himself to sleep..." Itachi whispered sadly. They shook their heads at Konoha's idiocy and shut the door and left to tell the other residents what happened and to stay out of the room until Naruto woke up.

Over with Sasuke and the stupid Konoha nins...

"Oh my poor Sasuke-kun! He is probably traumatized from being raped by the demon!" Sakura cried. That demon child took what was supposed to be hers. He took Sasuke's virginity. "Sasuke-kun? Would you like anything to make you more comfortable?" She asked.

Sasuke scowled at her. "No. For the last time, I. Was. Not. Raped! Go away before I make you." Sasuke was not in the mood. He wanted to kill everyone here. Especially Kakashi for treating his brother like that. Speaking of Kakashi, he walked through the door and sat in front of Sasuke.

"Now Sasuke. I understand that you had a traumatic experience with the demon child but I need you to explain what happened." Kakashi said in a soothing voice. His one visible eye softened as he looked at Sasuke.

Sasuke wanted to kill him. "I. Was. Not. Raped. For the last time! Stop assuming things! Naruto and I are like brothers! We wouldn't do that to each other!" Sasuke shouted in anger. He can't believe that they thought that. Naruto would never do something like that and how could he when they both were still wearing their pants?

"Sasuke. I believe that the demon has you in a genjutsu. He used that to take advantage of you. You have been brainwashed and I want to help you." Kakashi persisted. Sakura started to cry at the thought of Sasuke being in a genjutsu.

"If you don't leave I will kill you. Both of you. You have know idea what was going on or what you are talking about and you kicked my brother out and he is now to far away for me to go to. I am pissed as it is so how about you leave me alone. Hm?" Sasuke smiled a sickly sweet smile. A smile that promised death to any who persisted against his wishes. It was a smile Kushina and Mikoto used against Minato and Fugaku when they made the women mad. Especially when they were pregnant. As said earlier, Sasuke was not in the mood to deal with them. Naruto was hurting and he even whent to the Akatsuki base for comfort. Sasuke didn't want him to think that he didn't care about him. The first chance he gets when Kakashi and Sakura go to sleep, he is going after Naruto.

"We will be here if you need us Sasuke." Kakashi nodded. He and Sakura finally left him alone. Sasuke wanted to know how Naruto was doing. He wondered how the three tailed fox kit was doing and if Naruto named him yet. He wondered when Naruto will come back and when Sasuke can join him at the base. Sasuke had decided to get Naruto out of Konoha and he is going with him.

Merry Christmas everybody! I hoped you liked this chapter!