Chapter 15

This chapter is going to be shorter than normal... Sorry.

Everyone sat silently as five people walked into the room, equally as silent. Naruto kept his face neutral as he examined them and they examined him in return.

A woman cleared her throat before stepping forward and approaching Naruto. "My name is Kimi Kaguya. Head of the Kaguya Clan." She held her hand out to Naruto. Naruto shook it as he stared at her. Kimi had long, ankle length white hair pulled back into a ponytail, red eyes and pale skin. She was wearing tight fitting black pants with an equally tight long sleeve shirt. Naruto's group stared at her as well.

She looks like she is an albino... They thought.

She stepped away. A man took her place. "My name is Rin Otsutsuki. Head of the Otsutsuki Clan." He, too, shook Naruto's hand. Rin had dark midnight blue hair and equally dark midnight blue eyes. He also had pale skin and was wearing a blue short sleeve shirt and loose fitting black Anbu pants and black shinobi sandals. He was as tall as Itachi where as Kimi was as tall as Sasori.

Rin was pushed out of the way and a man with bright orange hair took his place, eagerly shaking Naruto's hand. "My name is Kyo Kitsune of the Kitsune Clan! It is so nice to meet you!" Kyo had tan skin, bright orange hair, and silver eyes. He was wearing a blood red short sleeve shirt and black Anbu pants with blue shinobi sandals. Naruto had a feeling that they would be great friends despite their age difference since Kyo seemed like a super energetic person.

Gaara pushed Kyo away from Naruto, feeling a small twinge of jealousy. "That is enough." He growled lowly. Kyo nodded and apologized.

Quickly, before any problems came, the second woman stepped forward gracefully. "My name is Fawkes. I am from the Phoenix Clan." Her hair had various shades of red and orange, with tan skin, and red eyes. Her hair reached down to her knees and almost seemed like living fire waving down her back. She was wearing a red battle kimono with tights on underneath and red shinobi sandals as well. She was as tall as Zetsu.

"I like your hair." Naruto complimented.

"Thank you Uzukage-sama." Fawkes bowed politely with a small smile.

Naruto waved his hand. "No formalities please. It feels weird. Just call me Naruto."

"Of course Naruto-sama." Fawkes's smile widened and Naruto frowned playfully.

"So mean..." Naruto muttered.

The final head stepped forward. He was about Naruto's height and looked like he was nine years old. "My name is Toshiro Yuki head of the Yuki Clan." Toshiro said, taking his hand through his snow white hair with a bored look on his face. Unlike Kimi, who had pale skin, Toshiro had tan skin and light green eyes. He was also wearing a dark blue, skin tight, long sleeve shirt and loose fitting blue Anbu pants with equally blue shinobi sandals.

"It is nice to meet you all. My name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. This is Gaara," Naruto pointed to the red head who was hovering close by the blonde protectively, "Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Nagato Uzumaki, Konan, Deidara, Sasori, Obito Uchiha, Zetsu, Kakuzu, and Hidan." Naruto pointed to each of them and they all have a small wave as he introduced them.

Rei rubbed her hands together mischievously. "Now that that is out of the way! Time to show you around and get you settled in and when you get adjusted, you can take your office!"

The next chapter will have a Timeskip of two years. Hopefully it will be the last one and I can keep the time on track. 😂

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.