Chapter 7

So there is a small timekip of a week going on here. Zabuza and Haku were defeated but are still alive. Gato is dead and Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto are all on their way to the village.

Sasuke turned his head a little to watch Naruto. Kakashi had told the fox jinchuriki to stay far back, almost out of sight of the team. Naruto was currently walking with his head down seemingly having a conversation with the three tailed fox kit that was loyally walking beside him, waving his black tails in the air. (I just realized that I never actually described what the fox kit looked like. It is all black with white tipped paws. His tails are black with a silvery tip.) Sasuke knew Nagato and Itachi were following along with Naruto. They were there to make sure nothing bad happens to Naruto. Sasuke turned back and continued to ignore what Sakura and Kakashi were saying. Naruto on the other hand, was not paying attention to anything else and continued to talk with Kurama. Kurama was a good friend of his and he was great to talk to. Maybe a little overprotective too. One time, Naruto was being beaten and Kurama got so mad, he took control of Naruto's body and beat the offending villagers half to death by breaking half of the bones in their bodies. (Sound familiar anyone?) Of course Naruto was scared afterwards but after Kurama explained, they were back to being friends. Naruto especially liked it when he listened to Naruto trash talk the villagers and other offending people.

'Naru... You know Itachi and Nagato are following you...right?' Kurama asked in his rumbling voice. He was laying by a lake in Naruto's mindscape.

'Yeah. They must still be worried. They even trained me in another assassination technique! This one was really cool though! It was a web created from wind chakra and you can use it like Spiderman and it slices up anyone it touches! And! And! The best part is, it's invisible!' Naruto said, getting super excited about the Jutsu.

'Who is this Spiderman that you are talking about?' Kurama asked in confusion.

'He is this boy named Peter Parker and he got bit by a radioactive spider so now he clan climb on walls and shoot webbing from his hands. However he does not lay eggs...' Naruto trailed off in disappointment.

'Okay then. What are you going to name the kit? He needs a name.' Kurama said, changing the subject. He had no idea what Naruto was rambling on about so, instead of admitting that he still didn't understand what was being said, he changed the subject.

Naruto, being the idiot he is, bought the bait. 'I don't know. Maybe Loki. Ooo! Batman!' Naruto looked down at the fox kit. 'Nah. He is definitely a Loki.' Naruto finished. "Hey Loki." Naruto reached down and pet the kit, now named Loki, on the head. Loki purred happily and wound himself in between his legs almost making the young boy fall flat on his face.

'Who is Loki?' Kurama asked Naruto. He never heard of a Loki or of anyone with that name in all the time he had been alive.

'Loki is the God of Mischief. He has a brother named Thor, who is the God of Lightning. In my opinion, Loki is the better and cooler of the two. Makes me sad he dies in the Avengers though...' Naruto trailed off, mourning the death of the trickster god. It hit him hard when he died. Naruto felt like they would get along wonderfully, pranking everyone and causing mischief all over the place. Kurama on the other hand still does not know who they are and is more confused than before but he decided not to question it and left Naruto to his thoughts as they reached the gate of Konoha.

"Sakura, Demon, you are with me. Sasuke, go home and rest. I know this trip was hard for you." Kakashi said and Sasuke Bat glared at him. He was not going through this shit again.

"For the last time Naruto did not rape me!" Sasuke yelled.

"But of course he did Sasuke-kun. And he is brainwashing you into saying he didn't." Sakura rested her hand on his arm and Sasuke snapped. He grabbed her hand in a grip so hard it broke her wrist. He then turned and punched Kakashi in the mouth.

"I am sick and tired of you two treating me like royalty when Naruto is technically royalty! Are you deaf? I said Naruto didn't rape me and no, I am not brainwashed. I will do whatever I want and you can't stop me. I am going with you." Sasuke growled, grabbing Naruto by the arm and stomping off to the Hokage Tower with Sakura crying and holding her broken wrist close to her board of a chest and Kakashi rubbing his mouth and glaring at Naruto like he was a pest. Itachi was silently cheering Sasuke on.

"Lord Hokage. The demon raped Sasuke and has him brainwashed that Naruto never did it." Kakashi said quickly before anyone can get a word in edgewise.

"Is this true Naruto?" Hiruzen asked in disappointment.

Naruto shook his head. "I would never do that to my brother." Naruto said and Sasuke glared at Sakura and Kakashi.

"KILL THE DEMON!" Were heard from two of the civilian counsel.

Danzo stepped forward smugly thinking this was the perfect opportunity to get the jinchuriki. "Give me the boy and I will make sure he is loyal to Konoha and will never do anything like this again."

Hiruzen paused. He had never ever heard Naruto lie so it would be highly unlikely that he is lying now. He couldn't just kill the boy either to put him out of his misery and he also wouldn't hand him over to Danzo to become a mindless weapon for ROOT. There is only one possible solution. He isn't going to like it. "Naruto Uzumaki. You are hereby banished from Konoha. You have one day to get your stuff and leave. Also I will give you your family inheritance." Hiruzen smiled a little. "Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, you are now free of Konoha but you will never be allowed to step foot in the Land of Fire again." That will keep the old koots from putting him into the CRA. Naruto started to cry. On one hand, he was grateful but on the other he is kind of hurt.

"I am going with him. It is not fair to Naruto to be banished for a false accusation and I get away. I am leaving with him." Sasuke said firmly.

"No! If that demon is an Uzumaki-Namikaze then he will be placed in the CRA! Sasuke is going to have a ton of wives as well!" Homura yelled out.

"NO! Naruto is banished and the last Uchiha is allowed to go with him. I give him my permission!" Hiruzen yelled before puffing on his pipe. "Naruto. Sasuke. Go get packed. You leave tomorrow at noon."

"Yes Lord Third." Naruto and Sasuke smiled gratefully at him before leaving. As they walked out, they heard everyone yelling at the Third Hokage.

Again, merry Christmas to you all! Hope you guys liked this chapter.