Chapter 16

As I said last chapter, there is a two year timeskippy here...

Naruto was now fifteen years and running the best shinobi village in the entire Elemental Nations. Now he was out thinking of the ways he can prank the Anbu Headquarters with Kyo. As he predicted when he first met the orange haired clan head, they quickly became friends and Gaara quickly put Kyo in his place, letting him know not to make a move on the sometimes as dumb as a box of rocks blonde or there would be some nasty consequences.

"What are we going to do now Naruto-sama?" Kyo whispered to the blonde Uzukage.

"Well since I left ten shadow clones to do all of my paperwork since I am to lazy to go through all of them myself, I was thinking we can turn all the Anbu into unicorns. We should get Sasuke though. Because he has all of the supplies of course. And because he is an honorary member of the Pranking Court." Naruto whispered back. It was a truly genius idea to use shadow clones to do his work. It was actually a simple solution that Naruto and Kurama were surprised that the other kages never even considered the idea of it. Kurama was even more surprised that Tobirama, who was the creator of the Jutsu, never once thought to use it for his paperwork.

"Agreed your majesty." Kyo smirked.

"Just because you all call me the King of Pranks doesn't mean you can call me your majesty. You know I don't like any kind of formalities." Naruto sighed. "Now come on."

Kyo laughed and grabbed Naruto's upper arm gently as they flashed over to Sasuke. Turns out, Sasuke was with his genin team. When Naruto became the Uzukage, he promoted Sasuke to Anbu and Sasuke requested to train a genin team. Actually, Naruto changed it so that all the genin teams squad leaders were Anbu. Just to make sure that the genin actually get some training and not only taught the tree climbing exercise like a certain someone Naruto and Sasuke knew, not naming any names... *cough cough* Kakashi. *cough*

Naruto smiled devilishly. Sasuke caught his eye and walked over to them with an evil grin on his face as well. "Who are we pranking today?" Sasuke asked, still smiling with a sadistic glint in his eyes.

Naruto laughed. "You know me so well."

Kyo smiled. "Anbu Headquarters. Naruto said you had the stuff to turn them into unicorns?" Kyo questioned.

"I was wondering when the day would come so we can use them." Sasuke said, pulling out a sealing scroll.

"Yukio Otsutsuki! Krul Kurama! Ulquiorra Kaguya!" Naruto called and they stopped what they were doing and came over.

"Yes Lord Uzukage?" They asked in unison.

"How would you all like an SSS-class mission?" Naruto asked them and watched their reactions.

Krul (Description: Krul has red hair up in twin pig tails and she is five foot one. She wears a black battle kimono and a bat-like headband to keep her hair out of her face. She also wears small heels to help appear a little taller and help with her stealth. She is twelve and the clan heir of the Kurama Clan.) squealed happily. "Really?" She asked excitedly.

Ulquiorra (Description: Five foot seven and wears tight fitting black Anbu pants and a tight fitting black long sleeve shirt with black shinobi sandals. He has pale skin, mint green eyes, and black hair. He is thirteen and he does not like revealing his emotions and is the clan heir of the Kaguya Clan.) was his normal emotionless self. "What is it?"

Yukio (Description: He is five foot five and is twelve. He has blue eyes, brown hair, and tan skin. He wears loose dark blue Anbu pants and a dark blue T-shirt with black shinobi sandals. He is the heir to the Otsutsuki Clan.) simply smiled and said nothing. Kyo stepped forward. "It is a very important infiltration mission. We are infiltrating the Anbu Headquarters and we are going to paint their masks hot pink and gluing spiral horns on them. We will also glitter bomb their clothes" Kyo laughed evilly.

"Oooo! And when they go to take off their masks, we can run them so that a paint bomb will explode in their faces!" Krul also laughed evilly.

Kyo and Naruto froze before looking at each other. They had a silent conversation before turning back to her. "You are now part of the Pranking Court!" They exclaimed, giving Krul a badge to give her access to the Vault of Pranks where they do their scheming.

"Sweet!" She hugged the both of them.

Sorry this chapter is also short, but this story has managed to reach 40k reads! It makes me so happy! Thank you for reading it.

Next chapter will be longer, I promise and I should have it published sometime this week.

Enjoy the rest of your day!