Epilogue

*10 years later*

At twenty five years old, everything was going great for Naruto. He was happily married to Gaara and he achieved his dreams to make Uzushiogakure the best village and destroy the Village Hidden in the Leaves. With Konoha out of the way, the other villages became peaceful compared to the alternative which Obito confessed that if he hadn't of met Naruto, he would have tried to annihilate the world for Madara's dream.

Ibiki and Anko love their new home and job and the clans that came settled in nicely. People started to forgive and forget and Hiruzen retired and spends his days relaxing and walking around the beach. Naruto uses shadow clones to do his paperwork so that he can still be with his family and friends as well as have an active role in the village. Even Tsunade and Jiraya came to Uzu to live, even though Jiraya is still a pervert and Tsunade is still a drunk.

All in all, everything was finally perfect.

And that is the conclusion of this story. It was fun writing it even though I don't think I put enough action or Gaanaru moments, but... It's okay.

All that matters was I had fun writing and hopefully you guys had fun reading it. Have a lovely day.