New Year's Special Chapter!

{DavidDehGoo}
"Heya everyone. As you probably know, I've been on a holiday with my family, and will soon be returning and celebrating my birthday!"

{Drakka}
"Yeah, on vacation and in turn making me wait like 2 years for my massacre with the Goblins."

{DavidDehGoo}
"Shut up you edgy a** cloud. Well anyway, happy new year! I hope this year will be better than the last."

{Drakka}
"Says the one with a cranky a** name."

{DavidDehGoo}
"I can literaly kill you off."

{Drakka}
"I have plot armor."

{DavidDehGoo}
"I literally write the plot, and can easily change the protagonist."

{Drakka}
"Yeah, I get the point."

{DavidDehGoo}
"So anyway, I'm at a forked road here. I've been having something bugging me for the past few chapters which is if I should switch to third person or have the perspective stay as Drakka's. Going to third person means I could voice other character's thoughts and describe the scenery better and also make fights less awkward and Drakka's thoughts better suit the narration. Let me give you an example with uh... Let's say John and Steve."

--------------------------------------------------------
This is my current writing style...
John

Steve threw a hook and hit me square in the head.

F***, that hurts!

I staggered backwards, feeling the blast of air from the open door behind me.

{Steve}
"It's over, John."

{John}
"Damn you..!"

I grit my teeth, trying to shake off the dizziness from his punch.

--------------------------------------------------------
This is a possible writing style...
Third Person

Steve threw a hook and hit John square in the head.

'F***, that hurts!' thought John, staggering backwards and getting blasted by air from the open door behind him.

"It's over, John."

"Damn you..!"

John grit his teeth, trying to shake off the dizziness from Steve's punch.

-------------------------------------------------------
Or alternatively...

Third Person V2

Steve threw a hook and hit John square in the head.

{John}
F***, that hurts!

John staggered backwards and felt a blast of air from the open door behind him.

{Steve}
"It's over, John."

{John}
"Damn you..!"

John grit his teeth, trying to shake off the dizziness from Steve's punch.
-----------------------------------------------------

{DavidDehGoo}
"So yeah! Please comment on which writing style I should use, and I will continue the story and possibly change the previous chapters to have that same writing style which you will have chosen! I have already edited the past chapters to make them less weird and flow better, by the way."

{Reina}
"A-And thank you for reading our story!"

{Drakka}
"See ya next time, whether it be in my perspective or not."

{DavidDehGoo}
"Have a happy new year!"