Chapter 20 : <Meeting.>

{Axis}
"I would like some Cantle Juice, please."

Axis timidly waved his hand at a waitress who walked by the table which Reina, Axylia, myself and Axis were currently sitting at. Well, I'm not sitting on a chair, of course.

We were currently inside the Adventurer's Guild, going over what had happened yesterday.

{Reina}
"So how have you two been holding up recently?"

{Axylia}
"It's all the same, except we could get our meals quicker than before due to your help. Shouldn't we have more Goblin Cores though? He did clear out an entire village..."

{Drakka->Axylia}
I ate them.

{Axylia}
"Wha- did you just speak into my head?"

The other Adventurers glanced at Axylia, which she noticed, so she lowered her volume a bit.

{Axylia}
"...What do you mean by 'ate' them?"

{Drakka->Axylia}
Well... first of all, direct your thoughts toward me, so you don't look weird.

{Axylia->Drakka}
Like this?

{Drakka->Axylia}
Yep. So anyway... what do you think are inside Monster Cores?

{Axylia->Drakka}
The Mana from the Monster?

{Drakka->Axylia}
And where is Mana stored?

{Axylia->Drakka}
The Soul... wait, you eat Souls?

I saw a hint of shock spreading on her face.

{Drakka->Axylia}
Well, it's called Harvesting, according to the skill, except the Souls get sucked into my mouth. So essentially, yes. I eat Souls to gain strength. Do you know what rank Greater Wraiths are?

{Axylia->Drakka}
You're a Greater Wraith!?

{Drakka->Axylia}
Yeah?

{Axylia->Drakka}
So you mean that you're an extremely rare Monster, which is Rated at C, and were able to defeat several Monsters on the same level, along with an A Rated Boss Monster?!

{Drakka->Axylia}
...Yep, eating souls does increase my capabilities by quite a large amount.

{Axylia}
"My God..."

{Axis}
"What happened?"

By now, Axis was already happily sipping on his Cantle Juice, which is similar to 'Milk' from [Otherworldly Intellect].

{Receptionist}
"Is Reina Moonshine here?"

A voice called from the other side of the building.

Reina got out of her chair and stood, holding her hand up.

{Reina}
"I'm here."

The Receptionist came over to us, and took Reina by the hand, telling her to follow along. Since it started getting a bit chaotic, I decided to hop off Reina's head and onto her shoulder.

{Drakka->Axylia}
Never mention that information to anyone else. Reina knows, but I think Axis can't keep it to himself.

We were led up a flight of stairs, and throughout a few corridors which were clearly for Guild Personnel, and eventually ended up in front of a large and intricate wooden door.