Chapter 22 : <Slime Raid.>

{???.1}
"Hey! Are you alright?"

A man with light armor leading a large group of around 300 Mages and Archers called out to us. He looked like he needed to get to us as soon as possible, most likely to stop us from triggering that 'Event'.

{???.1}
"We were sent here by the Guild, we heard some Stomper Slimes!"

{Reina}
"Ah, you mean the ones we just finished off?"

The man froze in shock, and then planted his hand onto his face.

{???.1}
"You're not supposed to kill the Stompers! You just triggered a Slime Raid that's dangerously close to the city!"

{Reina}
"A Slime what-now?"

The man looked at her as if she didn't know common sense.

{???.1}
"... A Slime Raid is triggered when you wipe out the Stomper Slimes that appear after you kill too many Slimes. There will be several different types of Slimes that will appear in thousands, and those Slimes can flatten towns in minutes." 

A barely audible rumble started getting louder, with several layers of stomping and rolling noises in between, creating a distant cloud of dirt.

{Reina}
"...Ah."

{???.1}
"Damn! Archers and Mages, get ready to intercept a Slime Raid!"

The group coordinated themselves into a formation and headed toward the incoming Slime Raid,  polishing their weapons and armor along the way. However, Reina and the twins didn't move. It was actually more like they didn't have enough energy, as they used hundreds of Skills or ran around throwing stones, and their spree of killing Slimes earlier. 

Reina collapsed on the ground, with her Mana Exhaustion getting ahead of her endurance.

{Reina}
"Th-They need help, but right now, my body feels so sluggish!"

Axylia followed soon after, but Axis could still stand, albeit barely. They were all panting and sweating heavily, showing me they were clearly in no state to continue.

{Drakka->Reina+Axylia}
Can you get back to the city?

{Axylia->Drakka}
I don't think so...

{Reina->Drakka}
I don't think I can even... stand!

... So you're all incapacitated due to a long 'exercise', which was killing Slimes for almost 5 hours straight. Makes sense.

{Drakka->Reina}
I'll teleport the three of you back, and then I'll do something about the Slime Raid.

{Reina->Drakka}
Alright...

Using [Omni Movement], I created tendrils that wrapped around the three of them, and then used [Teleport] about 3 times to get back to our room in Poldor Inn. Axis heaved a sigh of relief, and plopped himself onto the floor.

{Axis}
"Thanks, Drakka."

{Drakka}
"No problem."

{Axylia}
"Wait, you can talk while in your Raven Fo-"

I teleported back to the plains, maybe a bit abruptly just to tease her a bit.

[Shadow Transfer].

Sliding into the shadows created by the grass, I propelled my Raven body, trying to gain extra speed with my wings and my natural streamlined structure. I noticed that the Shadow Realm was a lot more clearer to see, making it easier to navigate, most likely due to [Clairvoyance].