Chapter 21 : <Slimes.>

{Rowan}
"-And just make sure you don't kill any innocents. Got it?"

After around 30 minutes of talking, the conversation finally ended. I floated off the chair which I was hovering above the whole time out of respect for Rowan, who could probably kill me in a single hit.

{Rowan}
"Let's start our plan tomorrow, you can go do whatever you have planned for today."

{Drakka}
"Alright."

I went to fetch Reina, who was gleefully munching onto some cookies that Eric offered to her when the conversation started. She noticed me, getting flustered and quickly wiping her mouth from the crumbs, standing up from the sofa.

{Drakka}
"Time to go, Reina."

{Reina}
"Ywmeah-"

I think she tried to say 'yeah', but she was still chewing on a cookie which made her voice come out slightly muffled. 

I changed back into my [Raven Form] and promptly flew onto her shoulder, still finding it strange that I made no sound whenever I flapped my wings. And I was actually flapping them to make myself look less suspicious as I could just hover without moving anyway, and slide through the air which would be even more strange for a Raven.

Reina reluctantly walked to the exit, and turned around to give a bow to Rowan and Eric. Rowan waved at her while Eric simply nodded his head. She carefully opened the door, closing it behind her as she stepped out into the long corridors. I immediately claimed my rightful spot on her head, and watched her attempt to navigate through the Guild's massive upper floors and eventually reaching the Reception again.   

Axis and Axylia were still sitting in the same table, but Axis seemed to have somehow made a mess with the small quantity of Cantle Juice that he drank in the time we were away. Axylia was reprimanding him, which slightly amused me seeing as they were still twins nonetheless. 

{Drakka->Axylia}
Hey Axyli-

{Axylia}
"WAH!?"

Axylia's sudden scream turned everyone's attention to her.

{Axylia}
"S-Sorry..."

{Axis}
"What's wrong?"

{Axylia}
"N-Nothing."

{Drakka->Axylia}
Too immersed?

{Axylia->Drakka}
Obviously!

Reina sat back down onto her empty chair.

{Reina}
"What should we do now? it's only noon and we have the rest of the day to get through."

{Axis}
"Let's do another quest then, it's better to keep some coins on u-"

{Drakka->Axis}
No, wait.

{Axis}
"Ah?!"

Axylia quickly slapped her hand over Axis' mouth, leaning her head in for a whisper.

{Axylia}
"Don't question it!"

Axis nodded his head, and Axylia put her hand away.

{Drakka->Axis}
I'll tell you how you can contact me later, We have something else that's more interesting right now.

And that certain interesting subject was a cloaked man sitting directly next to us. That same one who broke up the fight between two drunkards yesterday. Rowan told me a few things about him, but for now I'll keep my distance.