Chapter 24: "You mean everything to me."

Waking up naked with a blissful yet dull ache between my thighs was becoming the norm for me, Tobias was insatiable and had completely opened up my sexual prowess in every sense of the word. Everything about the man was addictive and I couldn't get enough, nor did I ever want to. He made me feel beautiful, sexy and craved and I don't think I ever wanted to let him or that feeling go.

When I finally fluttered my eyes open, I expected to be tangled in the sheets with Tobias but he wasn't in bed. I stretched out my over-exerted body, feeling my body ache from the constant work out that is Tobias Wrexler.

I flung my legs over the side and wrapped his silk sheets around my naked body. I walked towards the mirror to see how my hair was looking this morning and as per usual my hair looked extremely wild as Mr. Wrexler likes my curls to proudly flow around me when he devours my body.

I quickly threw my hair up into a messy bun before I heard Tobias' muffled voice outside the bedroom. I slowly made my way to him, he was leaning against the kitchen island wearing nothing but a towel around his waist tenting his well-endowed manhood. I couldn't help but lick my lips as my nipples harden through the silk material as I watched the water droplets flow down his muscular body.

Not wanting to startle him while he was on the phone, I made my way in front of him. As soon as we locked eyes I watched him lick his lips and playfully roll his eyes as I made it abundantly clear that the sheet and his towel were the only things seperating our naked bodies.

I pulled down the sheet just far enough so he could see the peaks of areolas. He playfully raised his eyebrows at me shaking his head to warn me off from playing this dangerous game with him.

He hummed into the phone as if to say he was listening intently to the caller but I had other ideas. I closed the space between us, the delicate skin of my breasts were now up against the flexed bulges of his washboard abs. He shook his head at me as he hummed into the phone before I licked my lips admiring his damp skin. I lean into his chest, placing a delicate kiss on his beautiful skin.

I watched as his lip curled in between his teeth as he tried to hold back a growl, he was struggling to disguise his groans as hums. I knew he wouldn't be able to last too long if I succeeded in my plan.

I began peppering slow kisses down his firm torso before his eyes grew extremely wide and slid his hand into mine pulling me over to the sofa as he began to talk. "That's great Sir. No, thank YOU so much for this opportunity. Okay -"

Hearing the excited change in his voice made me pull back completely, I thought he was on an unimportant call but once I started hearing the context I knew he needed to be as alert as possible. I sat on the sofa as I watched him intently with one hand holding the phone to his ear and the other on his hip.

"So, I meet with your agent and directors assistant first? - Okay great no worries, thank you so much for the personal call - Thank you for saying that. Yes, I fly to Paris on Saturday morning and the meeting is on Thursday. No problem at all, okay bu-bye."

As soon as the phone cut off, it was if he was in a catatonic state, he wouldn't move and just looked frozen on the spot. The phone dropped out of his hand and his jaw hung open. I started getting worried as the shock on his face wouldn't budge, and he wouldn't either so I jumped up in front of him and tried to get his attention.

Most of my attempts didn't work until I frustratedly rolled my eyes and used my last resort by pulling the sheet off for him to see my bare body, the only thing covering me were the provocative markings along my skin. NOT to my surprise his head finally shot down to look at me when he heard the sheet hit the floor. "Fuck. Sooooo much better."