Chapter 27: France

I was awoken by the stunning Parisian skies as the sun's rays wallowed over our glistening skin. Just like every other morning with him, I woke up in a bliss of happiness with his beautiful aura swarmed around me. His curly hair tickled my bare chest as I found myself threading my fingers through it, I smiled flickering my eyes open knowing he was there sleeping on my body.

I didn't care that my upper body felt an ache through the night, all I cared about was having him here with me in this beautiful city. I looked down to see his large frame sprawled out across his side of the bed as he slept with his cheek on my chest and his arms wrapped around my bare waist. I used to feel uncomfortable in moments of vulnerability like this but with Tobias I just felt happy, completely and utterly happy.

I stroked his hair and the skin of his arms with my fingertips as I looked towards our balcony remembering the sinful things we did on it last night causing my cheeks to blush a crimson red and a giggle to leave my lips. I shook my head envisioning the erotic sight as the gentle breeze ran along the thin sheer curtains covering the doors.

I didn't want to look at the time because at this moment, time didn't matter, time stood still as I embraced him and our wonderful bubble of love in this gorgeous suite. If I had a choice of leaving or staying here in this beautiful hotel with him I'd pick the latter, there wasn't a place I felt happier or safer than by his side.

I placed a chaste kiss into his hair before continuing to stroke his curly locks, I soon felt his hands squeeze my flesh and his cheek rise against my tingling skin. Was he smiling? I tilted my head to look at him to see if he was in fact awake, he gave me a playful smile as I found his face, I rolled my eyes as I playfully pushed his shoulders for him to get off me. "I thought you were asleep, you ass."

I began to sit up under him in hopes that I would get him off of me but no such luck, his grip on my waist got tighter when he laid his chin between my boobs before taking a playful bite of my already erected right nipple. "I was but you woke me and my friend up -" he seductively raised an eyebrow to me " - with your soft hands."

I chuckled as he began to crawl up my body, he predatorily hovered over me as his darkened eyes swallowed me whole, I knew I was his prey and I was ready to be devoured. "Good morning beautiful." He said before lowering his body to mine, he took my lips into his, I embraced his love with the feel of his lips. I groaned into him as he pulled me in so deeply with one kiss.

He made me feel like I was falling but still completely caught in his tight hold, his kiss made me feel beautiful and I would never get over this feeling. "Good..." He tugged gently on my bottom lip "Morning..." He captured my lips once more, slipping his tongue into my mouth so fluidly and gracefully before releasing me "Handsome."

His forehead was still on mine as he held his body up firmly, I knew he wanted to give in to his desires but the chivalrous Tobias was forcing his way out. But, right now my body feined for his primal side. Once he found composure, he opened up his eyes slowly and lifted his body up until he was sat on his knees devouring my naked body with his eyes. His sexily intimidating stare made me begin to cover up which he immediately halted with his hands grabbing hold of mine. "I told you when we first met, I don't want you to cover up -"

He licked his lips before continuing "- this beautiful body." His mind was slipping into his erotic haze as his cock twitched at the sight of me, he hissed as he covered his bare length and rolled his eyes. He got up off of the bed and hurried over to our en suite before turning back to me and gesturing over to our already packed suitcases. I gave him a confused look before he continued.

"I'm going to have a cold shower and you are going to get ready. I have a surprise for you, you up for another adventure?" I felt my insides churn at his authoritative tone eliciting excitement all through my body before I finally took in what he was saying. I smiled brightly at the idea of another adventure with Tobias.