Chapter 2

Alyssa's P. O. V

After I finished unpacking my stuff, I went to check on Chelsea.
I found her talking to somebody else who was invisible to me.

"Hey Chels, what are you doing?", I asked, standing at the doorway.
"Talking to my friend," She smiled.

"Oh, What's her name?" I smiled as I bent down in front of her. "Judy." Chelsea said smilingly.

"It's a good name," I said.

I know it was foolish of me to ask the next question but I just did. "Where is her?"

I noticed Chelsea staring at the rocking chair behind me, so I looked back but there was no one else.

When I looked back at Chelsea, she put her index finger on her lips the same way the girl I saw did.

"So, do you want to play hide and seek?" I suggested.
"Yes!" She exclaimed excitingly.

"who will count?" I asked.
"You count to twenty and I'll hide." Chelsea said.

I covered my eyes and started counting to twenty.
"Ready or not, I'm coming!" I uncovered my eyes after I finished counting.

I started searching for Chelsea, in the attic, my bedroom, the kitchen, the basement, but I didn't find her.

I went to search for her in her walk-in closet, but it was too dark to see there.
I lit a candle and started searching inside it.
Out of nowhere, someone clapped their hands behind me.

My body tensed up as I immediately spun around to see who clapped their hands.
But no-one else was there.
I was so scared to death.

I was about to exit the closet but I heard an angelic voice chanting a lullaby.
"violets are blue, roses are red
My baby girl, let me put you in bed"

To be continued

HEY GUYS! i know it's another short update but I just wanted to put a cliffhanger 😉
Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment,
Bye ❤