Chapter 15

Alyssa's P. O. V

“You're not real!” I shouted, my voice shaky. Suddenly the door opens itself. I immediately ran out of that house, I regret entering it.

I headed back home, and once I walk in the hallway, I noticed a scary doll at the very end of the hallway. I don't love dolls, they're creepy. The doll starts to stand up, and I gasp audibly.

I try moving but I couldn't move a muscle; I felt like I was paralyzed. The doll kept coming closer and closer, I close my eyes, waiting for impact of being stabbed or something. But nothing happened. I open my eyes an inch, I could hear the doll whisper "Destroy it, the source of Diana."

Then silence, just silence. When I blinked, I abruptly found that the doll had disappeared. I quickly ran to Chelsea's room, we. Have. To. Leave. This. House.

I expected Chelsea to be asleep but she wasn't. She was sitting on her rocking chair, singing the same lullaby. This lullaby surely have something to do with the house.

“Chelsea, pack your stuff. We have to leave.” I commanded. She turns her head, making creaking sounds as she did so. I was shocked to see her eyes without eyeballs. She was horribly eyeless.

Why we have to, Alyssa?

I swear that her voice wasn't only demonic, it was a mix of her own voice and the demon's voice. Why can't that devil just leave my sister alone and take me instead?

“I'm not afraid of you, demon.” I say confidently. She just laughs and stands up slowly.

You have to fear me, Alyssa. I'm your nightmare, I'm your fears, I'm your-

I interrupted her by picking up the box that I tried to destroy recently. “You better leave my sister alone.”

Do you think you're going to threaten me, Dear Ally? The answer is no because you can't destroy the box, you can't get rid of me Alyssa.”

I ran outside the room, while she kept walking behind. Even though she was slow, but every step she took turned the floor into black. Every step she took darkened everything. Every inch of the house turned black and dark as she stepped forward.

Oh, dear Ally is scared.

I propelled my legs forward, trying to quicken my pace if that was even possible. She was behind me, with a knife in her hands.

“Please leave my sister and take me. I want my baby sister back.” I pleaded. She just laughed and slid the knife across her lips.

“I'm sorry, sweetheart. But there isn't any part of her left.

Maybe her body is left,
But her soul is trapped in darkness.”

“She is way too young for this!” I shouted, involuntarily backing away until my back hits the wall. I knew there was noway to survive now.

you wanna know why I possessed her?
Because torturing your sister sounds fun and sweet to me.

“What's going on here?” it was Dad. Once Chelsea noticed that he was here, she hid the knife and acted like nothing happened.

“Nothing, Daddy.” Chelsea answered innconetly. I was stunned into silence, what the hell is this?

“But she was trying to kill me! Something inhuman is inside her, and it will kill all of us if we don't leave!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. This devil is going to drive me crazy.

“Alyssa, stop! This is way too much to bear! You've to stop this shit now!” Dad grabbed my arm.

I shrugged his hand off, “You don't understand! You're my dad and I respect this but you have to believe me! Something in our house is going to hurt us all! I kept trying putting it into sensible and proper ways but you still disbelieve in me! I tried everything but you still think I'm a liar! I swear to God if we don't leave this damn house, we are going to die!” after finishing my statement, I took a deep breath and left.

I won't carry on trying to speak with mom and dad. I'll enlist help from Terra again, maybe it's going to work out this time.

TO BE CONTINUED

HEY GUYS! I know this chapter was short and boring, but I'm running out of ideas. But don't worry, the next chapter os going to be a little more fun.

So don't leave without voting or commenting. Your votes and comments means a lot to me. I'd be glad to know if you are enjoying the story! 😊

Bye guys 👋
See u later 👋 ☺