Chapter 17

Alyssa's P. O. V

Wait, what is that drawing? And who drew it? Though, it looks vaguely familiar to me. Suddenly, I flashed back to an old memory.

*Flashback 8 years ago*

I was in my room drawing. I was sketching me, mom and dad when I suddenly heard a noise behind me. I turned my head and saw nothing. When I turned my head back to my sketchbook, it wasn't there.

There was loud noises from my closet. I stood up and walked over to it. I opened it and there was, my sketchbook was inside the closet.

I bent down to grab my sketchbook and when I looked at it closely, someone doodled with chalk on Daddy and drew a girl instead. Above the girl there was a name..

Diana.

*End of the Flashback*

I was being haunted by the same sinister entity when I was a kid... But how? And why is it chasing me now after all these years? I just can't comprehend anything. It's just give me the creeps when I think of it.

Check on your little buddy, she's going to possess him....”

I felt a cold breeze on my neck, causing me to shiver. Then I realized who was him; Liam.

I immediately sprinted out of the attic, and spotted Liam staring at himself in the mirror. He was so close to the mirror, staring at it like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

“Liam?” I asked warily. He didn't respond, the tension and fear filled the room.

“Liam?” I repeated,. I put my hand on his shoulder, all he did was crash his head in the mirror. My heart nearly stopped, it was just a so abrupt and unexpected movement.

“Liam, what's wrong?!” I squawked, falling down on the floor from shock. He turned around, his eyes glowing horrendously red. I gulped and stood up. Even Liam is possessed!

“You're gonna die soon.. Just like how all of them did..

I stood up and ran out of the room. I sprinted towards Chelsea's bedroom, once I went in, I was faced with another horrifying sight which made my heart sink...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Her head did a circular clockwise motion. Just like this.

I felt so terrified even though I was used to paranormal activities and all but seeing my baby sister like that now made me so unbelievably scared

hi Alyssa.” She smirked evilly.

I sobbed and ran outside. Why is this happening to me? Why is this sinister and invisible entity coming after me and my family? This is unfair.

I saw mom standing outside in the verandah. I opened the front door and heard mom singing the same damn lullaby. Why are everyone else singing this lullaby?

“Mom, help me. There's something wrong with Chelsea.” I said in panic. She did the same motion as Chelsea, but instead, her eyes were all white with no eyeballs.

Did you say anything, sweetie?

Then she grabbed me from my hair so strongly that I couldn't release myself out of her grasp. She threw me down on a wheelchair. She started pushing it forward, towards the lake. I tried getting up from the wheelchair but it was like I was paralyzed.

“Help! Anyone, HELP ME!” I yelped, tears streaming down my face like a waterfall.

She kept pushing me forward until I fell down in the lake. I tried swimming upwards, the remaining oxygen in my lungs dwindling, but I couldn't. Suddenly, a girl who looked familiar, swam over to me.

I recognized her..

It's..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Terra?!

Don't give up. Destroy the box, by anyway possible.

To be continued ✔️

Hey guys! I know this is a short and boring update but the next one is going to be longer :)

So vote if it's deserves a star, and leave a comment if you loves it so far 💖
Please, this makes me so unbelievably happy ❤❤
Sending all love and thanks for those who spent their time reading my story. Love you all so much 💖
Okay bye guys 👋