(5) - Stuck With You.

"God

"God. I'm never drinking!!" I groan.

"good for you" Caleb snort sipping his Green Tea Crème Frappuccino® Blended Crème.

Caleb is our Cafe colleague. We just finished our early shift and there isn't any part in my body that isn't hurting. I'm more than just exhausted and tired.

"Why did you guys even go to LUX? " Caleb asked me and red, who is now snoring sitting next to me.

She is the one responsible for all this. Now, look that innocent face. I just feel like splashing my drink on her face but it too expensive for that.

"I didn't know the business behind the club. It was new and we just gave it try." I shrug.

"How did even you get in there?" he continued, his accent thicker than usual.

He is a hot south African and he got some sexy accent. Have I told you that, I have a thing for accent guys?!

"Umm... Red had a buddy there?!" I wince, waiting for him to shout at our carelessness.

But he just stays silent. "Are you mad at us?" I ask.

Caleb is our only true friend here. A person we can always rely on. He is a final year law student, who pays for his own education. Of course, the Café isn't his only source of income. He works for a workshop down the street and also he has a music band which plays at clubs and parties. I still don't understand how he manages to study after all this.

"No. You guys need to take a chill pill." he finishes his drink and I bite on my straw thinking about him, James.

Why can't I stop thinking about him? Because he is a greek god duh! But all I can I think now is... He seriously rejected me! He didn't kiss me! Not that I'm complaining it's just boosted my insecurities and ---

"Back to the world, Miss dreamy." Caleb waves his hands over my face.

"one direction is BACK!" Red shouts. She awake now, heads from the Café turn to our direction and she smiles apologetically.

Before we could talk about that my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer the call.

"Ms. Davidson?" a feminine voice asked from the other line.

"Yes?" I take a sip from my drink.

"I'm calling from legame" before I knew, was choking on the drink. Legame? Why???

"Are you alright?" all three of them ask. (red, Caleb and the lady on line)