(11) - Momma Is Back

"Oh my God." I shake my head, walking over to him, not taking my eyes from his excited friend.

"What? You do this to me." he warps his around me bringing me closer to him.

"You are shameless and impossible." I roll my eyes and he just hums and traces his finger on my cheekbones and all way to my lips, leaving a tingling effect behind.

"You are so freaking pretty," he said through his clenched jaw making me laugh.

"Aww. Look at this." a familiar feminine voice startles us. I turned my head to see the queen herself, Luna.

"Mom?" James breathed.

Right.

I move from James's grip and gave Luna a warm smile which she didn't return.

"Have me met before?" she looks at me in utter surprise, the familiar one which James gave me the first time we met. Weird right?

I have met Luna and Ruby at their Christmas launch six years ago and I even got their autograph so.....does that count?

"Yes but no." I replied with a nervous smile and she gives me 'huh?' look and I immediately regret the choice of my words.

"Six years ago.. at your Christmas launch, before you left to LA... I got your autograph." I try to explain and Luna nods her head slowly and I knew I clarified myself as a nutcase.

"I see." she sighs and I feel strong arms on my small back, soothing me.

"Mom meet Emily, my girlfriend" James introduced and my heart skipped a beat. "Emily meet my mom, Luna."

"Well I have a heard a lot about you," she said and strangely I feel there is taunt behind that.

"No chance, Mrs. McQueen." I smile and her face falls.

"Ms. McQueen dear I'm not married." she reminds me and nods with a 'sure'.

She is a single mother and that's one of the reasons I adore her. She did try to do a good job, It's not her fault James was a man whore.

"Well, we should meet detailed?" she asks.

"My pleasure. Ms. McQueen" I smile and she nods and winks at James before leaving. I leave the breath which I didn't even realize I was holding.

"And oh." she stops in her tracks, turned around, and started walking backward, "You can call me Luna." she smiles before flipping her hair and turning around now her back facing us.

What just happened, she smiled?

"Looks like you passed the test!" James hug me from behind. What test? What's happening?

I got a glimpse of his Rolex watch which is pressed to my stomach and it read '9:45'. I have to go!

"Oops. I have to go." I remove James's arms from me.

"Where?"

"Work obviously," I said in duh tone before waking off but I feel someone pulling me back by my top.